Bye Dot, Now is Full Stop Coms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

XYdomain

Account Closed
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, like that's ever going to happen. Full stop. AHAHHAHA

•••
Welcome to NamePros fullstop com.

•••
*confused*
aren't there any other problems one should worry about?!
Even if that were legitimate, "www facebook full stop com"...seriously? that doesn't sound ridiculous at all :P

•••
i unlike the fullstop com

•••
It'll never happen. Never. No exception. We call them dot com's (or what the extension) because it's an extension FOLLOWING A DOT. Anything more than 1 syllable wouldn't work, anyway. At their best, they'll get ppl to say "period com" but ha, it'll just never happen.

•••
Back in the 90's when i was still using Netscape, i actually call it "point com".

Dot... Point... 1-syllable (easier)

Period... Full Stop... 2-syllable (tiring, more tongue movements)

•••
Period is actually 3 syllables but I get what you mean :)

Back in the 90's when i was still using Netscape, i actually call it "point com".

•••

Or maybe "kropka" :) A few weeks ago I was watching the MeetDomainers auction streaming on Domaining.com in Polish and they call the dot "kropka". It was strange to hear the auctioneer repeat "kropka com", "kropka net", etc.

•••
Well, this looks like a parody to me.

Look at the description of the site where this "news" was posted:

DomainGang provides daily entertainment and parody content for the domain industry!

•••
Or maybe "kropka" :) A few weeks ago I was watching the MeetDomainers auction streaming on Domaining.com in Polish and they call the dot "kropka". It was strange to hear the auctioneer repeat "kropka com", "kropka net", etc.
Now that you've mentioned it.... i wonder how they even say the domain names in CHINESE ????

•••
I think you're right. I just searched Google with and without quotes for variations of the idea. Only 2 sites report this so-called 'news,' with 1 being the original story and the other being this exact thread. I think it's a joke and considering how retarded the concept is, I'm sure it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I'm gonna close this thread but I won't delete it, in the rare chance that this is real & I'll need to reopen it.

Well, this looks like a parody to me.

Look at the description of the site where this "news" was posted:

DomainGang provides daily entertainment and parody content for the domain industry!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back