Dynadot

domains BUYWEED.COM sold for $50,000 on 2020-08-06 at Sedo

NameSilo
Watch

Michael Daigle

Established Member
Impact
Posted on NameBio about an hour ago.

I usually check the site before retiring for the evening and adjust prices in the event of a big sale.

Wouldn't mind selling Buy Weed Near Me (or any of my other weed names) for around that amount!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
How much weed will $50,000 buy?
It's a rhetorical question ;)

Last edited:
•••
Probably depends on country ;D Maybe global range and diffrent prices ;P

•••
•••
Gave away a 50 and got 50k. Smoke this first.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I bought Weed Rolls com a couple days back lol
Taking offer starting 49k lmao

•••
Who on earth bought it?
The price is quite high.
I've never sold a domain name for that much

•••
Who on earth bought it?
The price is quite high.
I've never sold a domain name for that much

Well, we are obviously in the 'wrong' business.
Some people like to invest in laundromats.

Last edited:
•••
Great price especially for the weed word. So far we have seen cbd,cannabis,leaf fair very well. This is sort of an exact match domain and probably aimed at the younger crowd who often uses the word weed. Also may be more popular or less popular based on locale.

•••
no to “weed”

yes to “Cannabis”

weed is worst way to say imo. Wow at the price!

Last edited:
•••
Great price especially for the weed word. So far we have seen cbd,cannabis,leaf fair very well. This is sort of an exact match domain and probably aimed at the younger crowd who often uses the word weed. Also may be more popular or less popular based on locale.
Agreed, I think every generation and locale have their own keywords.
It may be legal in some places, but where I am from it's not worth even touching said domain names.

•••
•••
great price with prefix BUY
Selling BuyReptile.com

Anyone Eats Reptiles here :xf.grin:

•••
•••
Lmaoo. @CraigD is from Australia.

This can be conceived as an attack on his culture.

RIP Crocodile Hunter. Australia’s side here ;)
I’m sure there are places people eat reptiles lol
Buy as Pets; you have better chance site lasting.. probly

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Lmfao. @CraigD is from Australia.

This is an attack on his culture.

RIP Crocodile Hunter

LOL, no, some of our traditional custodians eat snakes and lizards.

Last edited:
•••
No @CraigD I am not selling my domain here. I am just sharing the domain I own.

•••
•••
"Want to be successful in the domain business? Don't piss your money away."

- Michael Barkens

•••
I have 160 TLDs I've had parked for 23 years (industry headings from the yellow pages) and want to make a website for each one with the domain in the url bar (www maltliquor com for instance) for each one. Which hosting company would be the best to go with that would allow me to make a unique page and have my own graphics on each background? I want the pages to be scrollable, as there is a ton of information I want to cover with each domain to give some idea of what similar names have sold for (like many millions of dollar each that are directly comparable) and how to determine what the organic results would be for their company. Some of these domains get massive hits per month without any website attached and they are all 100% virgin, never used or sullied by anyone. I've spent over 20 years looking for someone to broker these for me with no luck, as they keep thinking urls like this sell for hundreds of dollars. Really? Like legalattorneys com? I could make any broker that knew what he was doing a millionaire instantly. Any suggestions would help.

•••
I think mine is better I call it Indian 'hemp' because of oldschooler. LOL

I recently registered 'HempBios.com'

Any 50k buyer out there!
------------------------------------------------------------------
Only problem with hemp is that think of rope makers instead of medical marijuana or recreational cannibus customers

•••
Back