IT.COM

sales Shop.app sells for $200,000 at Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bob Hawkes

Top Member
NameTalent.com
Impact
I just browsed the NameBio new sales newly posted, and was surprised to see that shop.app had sold for $200,000! https://namebio.com/shop.app

Before posting this, I went and checked Sedo's @Dave Evanson Twitter feed, and indeed he had announced the sale an hour or so earlier. The broker at Sedo was Yiming Yang.

As far as I know, it has not yet been released who the buyer is. If anyone knows more details, please add them in the comments.

The previous high sale of an .app domain name, at least NameBio listed, was the $91,000 sale of ZB.app followed by the $30,000 sale of support.app.

Here is a link to all the .app sales listed on NameBio.

This becomes the highest-value new extension sale in 2020, the previous high being $125,000 for live.chat.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Check out shop.app now :)
Looking good! :xf.smile: Thanks for sharing the news, @Morgo.
So many high-priced domain names go for a long time (or forever) without use, it is nice to see a major business put a $200,000 digital asset into full use within weeks.
Bob

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thank you for the info Bob. I have a few one word .app. We will see.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back