IT.COM

.tv Burn.tv - Just bought on the drop for $14 more than I sold it at NP six years ago

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just seen a list of sales supplied on another thread by LucidDomains where it notes that BURN.tv was sold for $169.

I found it somewhat sad that that price was just $14 more than I sold it at auction here at NP six years ago!

Not big news but was one of those moments when you wonder what .tv is all about!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just seen a list of sales supplied on another thread by LucidDomains where it notes that BURN.tv was sold for $169.

I found it somewhat sad that that price was just $14 more than I sold it at auction here at NP six years ago!

Not big news but was one of those moments when you wonder what .tv is all about!

Just shows you that every domain is different and while it may have more value, you either need to seek the real end user or have them be thinking about that specific name to generate a nice ROI.

A

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back