Domain Empire

"Building" a website instead of parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rruler

Impact
Hi all,

Relatively new to the game but very intrigued. Parking domains does not seem very effective to me. I think the days when people randomly put a web address on their browser are gone. A parked page also probably generates close to no revenue. I was wondering if building a simple wordpress website, with google ads ect would actually bring the value of the site up + generate more organic views. This also leads to the possibility of selling the website as a whole on a marketplace if the ads are actually profitable.... what do you think? any insight is appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have the same problem. I have some domain names which will sell more when I develop them. But I don't have the time and money to create all the content and get the website ranked.

Ranking a website is more then just buy a wp theme. You need to have quality content and I don't have the time to write all the content. If you can find a developer and content writer maybe you can work together on a project base. Maybe share revenue is an option to get the website up and running.

Maybe other people can comment on this.

•••
Thanks for your response Bebito!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back