IT.COM

alert BSH.com stolen – do not buy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
I received a notification last night that the domain name BSH.com was stolen out of a Go Daddy account. The owner and Go Daddy are working together to determine how this happened but it looks like someone is now trying to quickly sell the domain name to get rid of it.

If see this domain name for sale at a suspiciously low price, that’s because the domain is stolen.
More info: morganlinton

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
EQ.com - has the same registrant.

•••
same registrant has 62.com. Best of luck recovering the domain.

•••
As someone with tons of domains. Stuff like this is scary

Could a domain be stolen and thee owner never will know. Like right now can I just contact me registrar and ask for list if any of domains that have left my account? What about domain push?

•••
Thank you - this is always my fear

•••
Could a domain be stolen and thee owner never will know. Like right now can I just contact me registrar and ask for list if any of domains that have left my account? What about domain push?
You should enable two-step verification on your GoDaddy account. If you have a lot of domains at GoDaddy, you can enable Domain Transfer Verification/Validation Service (DTVS) with your account rep to protect your domains.

Hope that helps,

•••
..or just move your domains to another registrar :)

•••
•••
•••
Best of luck recovering the domain

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back