alert NWX.com stolen

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
@Sedo @namesilo nwx.com listed for sale at $15,750 it's been stolen, NameSilo you are the new registrant I spoke to the owner it was stolen from his mydomain account and transferred to you, this name is stolen.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@PatyGMar you are offering this domain to everyone..
can you explain this?
are you hacker?
qauf.com also when you were trasferring me that domain also gave error of court action?
explain this else i am going to report you...
this is reason i didnt bought palz.com

•••
Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 3.22.31 AM.png

May be time to get mods involved if this happened on NP

@Support Team

•••
@Sedo @namesilo nwx.com listed for sale at $15,750 it's been stolen, NameSilo you are the new registrant I spoke to the owner it was stolen from his mydomain account and transferred to you, this name is stolen.
I got this name for sale via a so called broker for only $12k

Told him to prove you are the owner of name & I will add another $1k. Since that he is out of reach.

•••
I'm afraid html code in your post got broken, so the user tags don't actually work. Here i tag them so that they could get a notice: @Sedo @namesilo

•••
The person selling at Sedo is in Mexico. I have a bad feeling it is a certain NP member previously selling stolen names, but always claiming his innocence. Better not mention names...

•••
NWX.com was stolen from mydomain.com and I am looking for who is now hosting it. Thanks Ron

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I doubt 'it' is a female. More likely, posing as female is part of the social engineering process.

•••
NWX.com was stolen from mydomain.com and I am looking for who is now hosting it. Thanks Ron

Thanks for joining Ron.

I told Ron to join as I alerted him to the fact I posted this here, this is the best community on the net to help with stolen domain names. The registrar where your name now is @namesilo and Sedo tweeted me today the name is no longer listed for sale there, not sure if someone hit the buy it now or it was removed by the person who listed it on Sedo.

•••
I purchased an LLL.net from this person. I did do my due diligence on the name as best I could. I required the auth code and transfer prior to paying. It went smooth.

A day later, I received a contact via whois privacy from a gentleman in North Carolina. He noticed his email stopped working. Long story short, he has owned the domain for over 20 years. His domain account was apparently hacked and both his password and secret questions were changed. He is still trying to access his domain account.

I have initiated a paypal dispute. Obviously I can't keep the mans domain. It's stolen property.

I alerted NP mgmt, and they apparently have closed the user's account.

What a shame.

•••
The person selling at Sedo is in Mexico. I have a bad feeling it is a certain NP member previously selling stolen names, but always claiming his innocence. Better not mention names...

Hi,

I don't get it, why better not to mention names?

Thanks

•••
•••
Because I don't know for sure if it is the person I suspect it is.

I really would like to know who that person is, "previously selling stolen names".

I understand you dont want to mention it, perhaps its off topic too..

Thanks

•••
I really would like to know who that person is, "previously selling stolen names".

I understand you don't want to mention it, perhaps its off topic too..

Thanks
Every guy who is selling stolen names are not thief always..
some times he/she might be victim also..

there is a possibility that previous owner have stolen name from original one...

So better not to disclose anyone's name until its proven..

•••
The thing about namepros (based on previous history) the members eventually come to the bottom of things. There have been some very detailed topics where the members banded together to expose the perpetrator.

I always look forward to these topics because they usually expose how the crime occurred and we can all learn from that to better protect our portfolio.

•••
This is not the only domain @PatyGMar has stolen and attempted to sell

I bought eca.net from she/he not knowing it was stolen as well as several other members here on NP

@Ritesh Chauhan @chetan9693 @Domains - Wanted @Dot Superstore @Hireinternet @nicedomains @rathish @Rxshow @Silentptnr @wwwweb

Hope she/he faces jail time

Thanks
I want to clarify this post with a disclaimer saying not every name she/he sold is proven to be stolen

According to @Riz M. @PatyGMar was trying to sell the name in question, nwx.com, which has been proven to be a stolen domain

eca.net is currently under GoDaddy dispute so I assume that one was stolen as well

I hope the others will speak out about their experience as well

Thanks

•••
We need proves before jumping to conclusions.

•••
•••
I want to clarify this post with a disclaimer saying not every name she/he sold is proven to be stolen

According to @Riz M. @PatyGMar was trying to sell the name in question, nwx.com, which has been proven to be a stolen domain

eca.net is currently under GoDaddy dispute so I assume that one was stolen as well

I hope the others will speak out about their experience as well

Thanks
From day one i was not comfortable with this guy as he was selling very silently ... but then after seeing feedbacks i gained confidence but then i decided to make deal with him of just 100 usd for name qauf.com i transferred him funds and then he gave me authcode when i submitted authcode i got reply from registrar this domain is in court action or something like that i replied him refund my money now and he refunded me...then i stopped dealing with him now 3 days or 2 days ago he offered me 3L.com in 15k i could pay that amount but problem i said i cant trust you and he went quite and today this news came here...

•••
Sometimes when we see a very high value domain being sold for peanuts, we need to take that as a possible red flag and do our due diligence. Some deals may be too good to be true.

Last edited:
•••
This is not the only domain @PatyGMar has stolen and attempted to sell

I bought eca.net from she/he not knowing it was stolen as well as several other members here on NP

@Ritesh Chauhan @chetan9693 @Domains - Wanted @Dot Superstore @Hireinternet @nicedomains @rathish @Rxshow @Silentptnr @wwwweb

Hope she/he faces jail time

Thanks

I bought a two word .COM from this user for $69 which was at Netsol.
It is nothing amazing; certainly not the quality of a (3) letter domain, but now I have reservations.

Brad

•••
I purchased an LLL.net from this person. I did do my due diligence on the name as best I could. I required the auth code and transfer prior to paying. It went smooth.

A day later, I received a contact via whois privacy from a gentleman in North Carolina. He noticed his email stopped working. Long story short, he has owned the domain for over 20 years. His domain account was apparently hacked and both his password and secret questions were changed. He is still trying to access his domain account.

I have initiated a paypal dispute. Obviously I can't keep the mans domain. It's stolen property.

I alerted NP mgmt, and they apparently have closed the user's account.

What a shame.

Wow. I wonder how all these domains are being stolen.

•••
Back