Epik

NWX.com stolen

Labeled as alert in Warnings and Alerts started by equity78, Dec 17, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. Asset Profit

Asset Profit Established Member

I sold a Blog on Flippa once and they guy was happy after I catered to him post sale. Then he asked me for positive rating. Minutes after that he filed a dispute with Paypal saying he did not get his PLAYSTATION? It almost worked if not for all the evidence I had including his laughing about his own scam in an email to me.

I think we need a Resource we can all refer to on the dangers of scammers and the experiences perhaps to learn from. Of course a scammer would also read it and make the adjustments haha.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Acroplex

Acroplex Top Member DomainGang.com PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Are there any updates on this?

3. Silentptnr

Silentptnr Hey From L.A. VIP

Update
    I am happy to report that Paypal has finalized my claim and I have received a full refund.

I have also reached out to the real domain owner with the good news. I look forward to returning his domain immediately.

4. maxtra

maxtra Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP

Same for me as well

Would love to hear an update from @Ron Bearden

5. Silentptnr

Silentptnr Hey From L.A. VIP

My Final Update
    I have connected with the true owner of the stolen domain I purchased. He followed my instructions to create a free account at NameSilo (the domain was transfer locked). I then pushed the domain to him. He is very happy to have recovered his domain. The end.

6. Grilled

Grilled GGG VIP

FWIW: NYE2020Party.com redirects to the previous for sale landing page of NWX.com...

Regged 9/6/2018 @ MyDomain.com (the same registrar NWX was housed in prior to the alleged theft)

7. equity78

equity78 Top Member TLDInvestors.com TheDomains Staff PRO Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Ron texted me to let me know he has his name back.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: