Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Good to see that Brandbucket is back on top the review process. I've had names submitted this morning reviewed already!

•••
Credit where credit is due. I have names accepted within less than 8 hours of submission.

•••
I must say I am very happy with the artwork on this domain:

Wild // Monster dot com

Firstly I wasn't sure it would be picked, thankfully it was. Definitely best ever logo for my stuff imo!

Last edited:
•••
I must say I am very happy with the artwork on this domain:

Wild // Monster dot com

Firstly I wasn't sure it would be picked, thankfully it was. Definitely best ever logo for my stuff imo!

I think you should raise the price asap! It’s a great name!

•••
More good stuff from BB. My names are now taking 2 days at most to be reviewed and they are even being reviewed during the weekend. I really hope they keep up this level.

•••
More good stuff from BB. My names are now taking 2 days at most to be reviewed and they are even being reviewed during the weekend. I really hope they keep up this level.
Yes,

But its look like some automation work, mine got reviewed within 18 hours. 6 rejected one accepted

•••
But its look like some automation work
There has to be some automation work to recognize domains that have already been rejected, though I've read of one instance here where a bloke's rejected BB domain became another man's (or woman's) published domain.

The evidence (based on my own experience and what I have read here) indicates a follow-on rejection from a new party is delayed rather than instantaneous.

•••
There has to be some automation work to recognize domains that have already been rejected, though I've read of one instance here where a bloke's rejected BB domain became another man's (or woman's) published domain.

The evidence (based on my own experience and what I have read here) indicates a follow-on rejection from a new party is delayed rather than instantaneous.

Yes I knew about that part,

Today ( I guess its Sunday Everywhere) I had submitted three name, Received reviewed mail within hour, 2 got accepted one got rejected

1258588.png

•••
What is going on with submissions at the moment? Doesn't look like their accepting anything.

One acceptance out of the last 25 is costing me $25 per name - not really on.

Last edited:
•••
One acceptance out of the last 25 is costing me $25 per name - not really on.

Ouch! Would you share some of the rejects that surprised you?

•••
•••
@domainer111 it sounds like you've hit a bad patch. It happens to everyone from time to time. Shoot me a private message if you want to discuss your rejections or future ideas. I'm happy to give my feedback if it's helpful.

•••
@domainer111 That wildmonster logo is absolutely amazing! I think that's a good example of how a logo can really stand out and attract attention to the name. I must say that my latest logos have also been very good and review times have improved as well. Good job, BB.

•••
@domainer111 That wildmonster logo is absolutely amazing! I think that's a good example of how a logo can really stand out and attract attention to the name. I must say that my latest logos have also been very good and review times have improved as well. Good job, BB.

The descriptions lately too have been very good. This part of the page is a great idea. I'm really happy with the description on this one, check it out Epic Kiss dot com.

Ok so the logo is .. as you'd expect .. but the description!

@Keith DeBoer -- thanks I will send you the next list. Prior to this batch, I was getting a good lot accepted -- like 6/25 for a few batches. On the batch with 1/25, at least a good one famesy dot com was accepted.

•••
Can Brandbucket publish a quaterly or annual transperency report regarding the number of domains you accepted and the number of domains you sold.

A details sales conversion report is expected by most of us to instill our trust still on the good old BrandBucket rather than straying here and there like BrandPa, Brandroot, etc.

The word of the mouth is that BB sales conversion has significantly gone down as their market has more domains now than ever.
A historical comparison with graphs and charts is expected.

•••
Hello @Keith DeBoer, I've been observing alot of traffic influx for 3 weeks now on one of my BB published names. A wallet keyword + suffix name. Any idea if this traffic can convert to a sale? Below is the Screenshot of the traffic statistics. Thanks for your help here.
IMG_20180911_133942_930.jpg

•••
It still can take a long time for a sale even with a lot of traffic. There is not a one to one correlation between traffic and sales. But it's a very good sign. You might consider raising the listed price by the allowable 20% in the meantime.

•••
Alright, I finally listed some domains with BrandBucket and thought I would share my experience so far.

I submitted 10 domains. 2 were accepted. 20% accepted.

5 calendar days from submission to acceptance.

4 days from acceptance to being published for domain #1 and 8 days for domain #2.

Logos and descriptions look great and much better than if I did it myself.

Will list more for sure there. I've primarily used Sedo for the past 12 years so excited to try something new!

•••
@E-Thunder

Thanks for the data based post.

Clear and concise.

Thanks!

•••
Congrats to BrandBucket team on their great performance in August.
Link

•••
Congrats to BrandBucket team on their great performance in August.
Link

As someone who has studied advance statistics, I did not find the report showing how BB actually performed. It just compares August to July (30% up), but maybe July was unusually low. Comparison to last years August would have been more meaningful and year on year growth info even better.

We don't know how many names they sold in August or what was the total revenue.

•••
FWIW, I had a ONE-DAY turnaround (9/24/18-9/25/18) for Submission Reviews (3 Accepts/2 Rejects).

(y)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back