IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Another sale last few days: * O * R * A * M * I *

Hopefully they'll keep flowing, although higher sales expected at beginning of new year.

•••
I didn't know this was an option.

Noob Question: Is there a way to include a tracker on my domain if I start forwarding my domains to BB rather than using NS? This way I can track type in traffic.

Forward them to link shortening service (bti.ly, no_url_shorteners) and then to BB domain page.

No need for any coding.

•••
Did anybody catch the latest newsletter form January 29th?

If you're using Gmail, check your spam.They recently published a domain that had been flagged by google for malware.

newsletter.PNG

I reported it to Michael on Friday, a few hours after it happened. I informed him that the domain owner had to contact google to get this removed. The domain is still live, but blocked by Google. They are waiting for the seller to request removal.

pppp.PNG

Michael recognized the issue on Sunday, and said his team would look into it. When repeatedly asked to resend the newsletter without the flagged domain, he reported

"Our open and click-through rates in the last newsletter were very similar to our past weekly emails, so we don't feel that it is necessary to send this out again."

Be that as it may, but I had 50 domains published in that newsletter. I look forward to publishing new domains for the marketing advantages. The two of my sales came after the newsletter was published. I don't like having my domains affiliated with malicious domains. If anybody else feels the same way, please raise their concern.

PM me if you'd like to know the flagged domain. I don't want to disrespect the current seller by publicly posting it.

Click here to learn how to check your domains for flags

•••
I think they take minimum 1 month to approve...but recently I sold few domains here on np ...and after a week or less I see them sold as bb accepted ....are they quick these days ?

Approval time has decreased from 1+ months (a year ago) to anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks.

Usually It will take 3 to 14 days. (BB becomes very fast in review these days)

I can confirm, last time I submitted it took exactly 3 days to get the approval.

•••
I think they are improving the system and process. Things are fast now a days.

•••
In the middle of transferring out my 2nd sale in about a month.

Thank you, Brand Bucket :: prayer emoji ::

•••
In the middle of transferring out my 2nd sale in about a month.

Thank you, Brand Bucket :: prayer emoji ::
Great for you!
how many names do you have in there and how many did you sell for the past year? Just curious to know the stats if you may share with us. Thanks...

•••
I noticed one of my higher priced domains was first featured in the recently added names section. A few days later it was moved to the Featured Names section.

I notice other high priced domians in the recently added section and not the featured section. Would it be correct to assume that domains start in the newly listed section, and then filter through to the featured section?

•••
How long does it take to get your domain reviewed? I submitted mine 1 week ago and still no change in status.

•••
•••
I notice other high priced domians in the recently added section and not the featured section. Would it be correct to assume that domains start in the newly listed section, and then filter through to the featured section?

The pattern seems to confirm this.

The latest (top left) domain in the featured section was previously the last (bottom right) recently added domain. It was bumped by other recently added domains.

Good Job - BrandBucket. I like the concept! The not knowing of this partly fueled my recent rant about the featured domain section being biased.

•••
Great for you!
how many names do you have in there and how many did you sell for the past year? Just curious to know the stats if you may share with us. Thanks...

I think I have 32 names now. Sold 2.

The first sold within 2 months of listing it, it sold right before Christmas and closed right after the new year.

The second was among my first 8 or 12 listed back in April or so. I KNEW It would have value to someone because of the root word and the emerging trend this represented. I was happy about the BB price when I listed it, but in today's climate where Apple has baked these into their ecosystem lately, I probably could've gotten maybe $800-$1000 more. So yeah, if there's a reason why your domain would increase in value or demand, you definitely need to stay on top of that and ask for a price change if it's warranted.

So the two sales in the past few weeks represent all of my sales.

And I'm pretty happy.

•••
Another sale this week have now sold 5 domains from a total of 13 listed

•••
Still not heard anything about my 2 submissions, over 10 days ago. The email I got said 2 to 3 businesses days if I recall correctly. Hardly an inviting start for someone looking at using the venue for the first time.

•••
Still not heard anything about my 2 submissions, over 10 days ago. The email I got said 2 to 3 businesses days if I recall correctly. Hardly an inviting start for someone looking at using the venue for the first time.

I have one submission from the 24 jan still waiting maybe they have a backlog

•••
just had one of my names accepted from the 23rd, so they are getting to them :)

•••
They didn't approve my 2 names, since they seem to prefer meqqu type names. Done with BB, a bad, slow experience.

•••
@michaeljkrell, what is the time for payments processing. Sale made on Friday. I pushed the domain on Monday into BB account. Today is Thursday.

Your payment for this order will ready for processing either at the close of escrow or 5 days after the sale, whichever comes last.

5 days are done. Escrow is done. What are we waiting for?

And Khalan Bridges doesn't bother to answer such questions.

•••
@michaeljkrell, what is the time for payments processing. Sale made on Friday. I pushed the domain on Monday into BB account. Today is Thursday.

5 days are done. Escrow is done. What are we waiting for?

And Khalan Bridges doesn't bother to answer such questions.

Have you checked your account? On the right hand side under: Balance Report.

You can release your funds there.

•••
Well - that's something I didn't know about. So far I just received payments in my paypal. Thanks.

However - the status is "Pending Escrow Complete". At least now I know the situation.

•••
Anyone else having problems validating domains? I use nameservers ns1, ns2 (BB.com). Set it last night, hours later, NS's updated (forwarding correctly) they're still not validating.

•••
Works fine for me. Try URL forwarding.

•••
Anyone else having problems validating domains? I use nameservers ns1, ns2 (BB.com). Set it last night, hours later, NS's updated (forwarding correctly) they're still not validating.

Mine are certainly taking monger than normal, but it hasn't been long enough to call it a problem yet.

•••
And another sale: * T * I * P * O * L * Y *

Very good start to year. 4 sales so far on BB.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back