Dynadot

available Brandable Gems that expired Recently - BlastBux.com

NameSilo
Watch

Sarik_Sid

Top Member
Impact
Hi All,

Daily I go through a list of expired domains that I see as brandables or of some other value.Ill try to post them as frequently as possible and if you do like any name and go on with registering it,ask you to comment the same.

You responses will drive me to keep up with the work.

Here's first of my intallment:

Many of them,I am quite sure,can pass the BB List(Note:All domains are unregistered at time of posting)

StartVantage.com(start domains are hot at BB)
Cryptorious.com
BlastBux.com
Trendifier.com
Indexxer.com(double letter hack -one of my fav)
Publicably.com
InnerCase.com
MetricMiner.com
Yissky.com(6L with double letter hack)
QuiteChef.com
Networkize.com
Androidize.com
Stampamo.com
Bankamo.com
Chryda.com(6L)​

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks, gonna try trendtune and sellometer, let's see how these go.

I also like those, but it's too late :(
Congrats seems nice names

•••
Nice thread. But I am seeing the owner's account has been restricted!
Trendifier gone too.I suggest you try once again 1-2 hrs later ,if the domain is added to cart,it gets locked for 1-2hrs even if it's not bought eventually

Nope. Trendifier is still available. Earlier I liked the name but then I realized that it is bit confusing. It also pronounce as TrendiFire

•••
Nope. Trendifier is still available. Earlier I liked the name but then I realized that it is bit confusing. It also pronounce as TrendiFire
Yes trendifier is available though networkize is not.I always thought the later was a better name and someone tried it.

•••

I didnot get the pronounciation thing.If asked someone to spell a word+fier,he'll always go with fier instead of fire.I see no problem there.

•••
I didnot get the pronounciation thing.If asked someone to spell a word+fier,he'll always go with fier instead of fire.I see no problem there.

True. But generally I invest in names which can not be spelled otherwise.
Anyways, your efforts are appreciable. Keep up the good work!

•••
•••
True. But generally I invest in names which can not be spelled otherwise.
Anyways, your efforts are appreciable. Keep up the good work!

I am too concentrating on building a portfolio of BB,Namerific and BrandDo Accepted Domains.Currently working on with a team to publish these lists more frequently

•••
I also like those, but it's too late :(
Congrats seems nice names

Everything is for sale so you can always make me an offer. I did sumbit them to Brandbucket to see if they would get accepted though.

•••
Got Trendifier :)

Thanks Sarik !

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nope ! Infact I removed all the domains I had at BB back in December 2015.

Really..why so??How do you sell your domains now??

•••
Really..why so??How do you sell your domains now??

Well I sell with my own landing pages (Efty) and listing at Sedo, Afternic, Flippa tec.

BB is not worth 40% plus the exclusivity - not any more.

•••
Well I sell with my own landing pages (Efty) and listing at Sedo, Afternic, Flippa tec.

BB is not worth 40% plus the exclusivity - not any more.

I am thinking the same thing but BB increase your chance of sales by a lot.

•••
I am thinking the same thing but BB increase your chance of sales by a lot.

A lot ...hmmm ...my numbers say it's about 2.3%
This is not a lot, I can do similar % on my own.

•••
How often do you get the enquiries on your brandables @Asfas1000

•••
How often do you get the enquiries on your brandables @Asfas1000

This quite a complicated question to answer, because it's better to have 5 high quality inquiries in a year than 100 tirekickers.

In short I am getting around 10 inquiries a month total, that would be 5 for keyword domains and 5 for brandables. My portfolio consists of about 200 domains ( I discount the liquid domains)

•••
A lot ...hmmm ...my numbers say it's about 2.3%
This is not a lot, I can do similar % on my own.

Let's see it like this..
Acording to Alexa.com, Brand bucket is the 26,534 most visited site on earth.
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/brandbucket.com

They bring thousands of leads to their website every week. :)

However, great domains sells by theme self. Like Word.com or commun TwoWord .com combos like GoodNews.com LoveMe.com etc. No need of BB.

•••
Acording to Alexa.com, Brand bucket is the 26,534 most visited site on earth.

This metric is not too relevant. More relevant is how many sales they have per year vs how many domains are listed at their marketplace. Of course, we must discount domains that are their own, which are placed in the most prominent spots.

•••
Great effort. Mostly names are catchy, didn't try to reg any yet.
Thank you.

•••
This quite a complicated question to answer, because it's better to have 5 high quality inquiries in a year than 100 tirekickers.
I agree with this, although I still have domain listed on BB.
I got inquire a week ago to my email for domain that listed on BB, because the price too high and then potential buyer not return.
this is always make me thinking, let say incoming offer 300 from end user, and if we have 5 domain sold, its still profit if we can get from hand reg or GD close out, why we don't take this.

•••

In short I am getting around 10 inquiries a month total, that would be 5 for keyword domains and 5 for brandables. My portfolio consists of about 200 domains ( I discount the liquid domains)
That is a really great number of requests to get!

•••
It's been a while since I posted names here.Was busy with my other endeavours.Anyway,here are a few you might like

Grocerific.com
StarterMode.com
Swipelet.com(I like this one)
WonderHatch.com
Careersonic.com
MidnightBlast.com(Have potential endusers,,see here)
Scripteer.com
CineSavvy.com(I am not )
PickYourNext.com(wonder what it applies to)
Picturily.com
ProxyPerfect.com
VisualPlugin.com(I cal them eyes)
ZeroInput.com(Boosts ROI,doesn't it)
MusicBoots.com(Probably under the bed for a while now)
BitTasty.com(Food when my mother makes it)

NOTE:All these domains are available for hand reg at time of posting

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back