Dynadot

available Brandable Gems that expired Recently - BlastBux.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sarik_Sid

Top Member
Impact
Hi All,

Daily I go through a list of expired domains that I see as brandables or of some other value.Ill try to post them as frequently as possible and if you do like any name and go on with registering it,ask you to comment the same.

You responses will drive me to keep up with the work.

Here's first of my intallment:

Many of them,I am quite sure,can pass the BB List(Note:All domains are unregistered at time of posting)

StartVantage.com(start domains are hot at BB)
Cryptorious.com
BlastBux.com
Trendifier.com
Indexxer.com(double letter hack -one of my fav)
Publicably.com
InnerCase.com
MetricMiner.com
Yissky.com(6L with double letter hack)
QuiteChef.com
Networkize.com
Androidize.com
Stampamo.com
Bankamo.com
Chryda.com(6L)​

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's been a while since I posted names here.Was busy with my other endeavours.Anyway,here are a few you might like

Grocerific.com
StarterMode.com
Swipelet.com(I like this one)
WonderHatch.com
Careersonic.com
MidnightBlast.com(Have potential endusers,,see here)
Scripteer.com
CineSavvy.com(I am not )
PickYourNext.com(wonder what it applies to)
Picturily.com
ProxyPerfect.com
VisualPlugin.com(I cal them eyes)
ZeroInput.com(Boosts ROI,doesn't it)
MusicBoots.com(Probably under the bed for a while now)
BitTasty.com(Food when my mother makes it)

NOTE:All these domains are available for hand reg at time of posting
I like BitTasty and startermode :)

•••
•••
It's been a while since I posted names here.Was busy with my other endeavours.Anyway,here are a few you might like

Grocerific.com
StarterMode.com
Swipelet.com(I like this one)
WonderHatch.com
Careersonic.com
MidnightBlast.com(Have potential endusers,,see here)
Scripteer.com
CineSavvy.com(I am not )
PickYourNext.com(wonder what it applies to)
Picturily.com
ProxyPerfect.com
VisualPlugin.com(I cal them eyes)
ZeroInput.com(Boosts ROI,doesn't it)
MusicBoots.com(Probably under the bed for a while now)
BitTasty.com(Food when my mother makes it)

NOTE:All these domains are available for hand reg at time of posting
Went ahead and regd Zeroinput and Careersonic. Maybe they are BB worthy. Thank you for sharing this list.
Edit: Who is the lucky son of gun that regd Grocerific.com?lol straight to BB.

•••
Went ahead and regd Zeroinput and Careersonic. Maybe they are BB worthy. Thank you for sharing this list.
Cool.I was myself thinking of converging on ZeroInput for long ...Do update if they get approved.

•••
•••
•••
@Sarik_Sid I always look forward to your reg of day posts after the SuperSales so this was a no brainer with the promo still running, glad I happened upon it!

Gr***ic.com and sw***et.com for me - thanks!

•••
@usernamex @Sarik_Sid what do you guys see Swipelet (dot)com? Just wondering. I googled the word but came up empty handed. The only thing I can think of is maybe its a misspelling of Swipeleft/com. If you guys can enlighten me, I would highly appreciate it.

•••
@Sarik_Sid I always look forward to your reg of day posts after the SuperSales so this was a no brainer with the promo still running, glad I happened upon it!

Gr***ic.com and sw***et.com for me - thanks!
Glad you liked it.Ok I see $2.99 .coms supersale

Last edited:
•••
@usernamex @Sarik_Sid what do you guys see Swipelet (dot)com? Just wondering. I googled the word but came up empty handed. The only thing I can think of is maybe its a misspelling of Swipeleft/com. If you guys can enlighten me, I would highly appreciate it.
Its a made up word,using the word swipe.Perhaps a messaging app or any gesture driven application.I personally like how it sounds,and IMO "let" suffix is pretty coherent with a technology term.

•••
@Sarik_Sid - the current promo is $2.99 COM minus coupon discounts - https://www.namepros.com/posts/5617689/

@Journeyman92 - Too many years around IM guys and their swipe files makes it a familiar word for me. Also swiping deals/bargains could be a brandable name for some kind of shopping deals like groupon, like swipe + shoplet

See and I didn't even think of gestures, like it even more now : grin :

6/15 posted taken already!

•••
@Sarik_Sid - the current promo is $2.99 COM minus coupon discounts - https://www.namepros.com/posts/5617689/

@Journeyman92 - Too many years around IM guys and their swipe files makes it a familiar word for me. Also swiping deals/bargains could be a brandable name for some kind of shopping deals like groupon, like swipe + shoplet

See and I didn't even think of gestures, like it even more now : grin :

6/15 posted taken already!
Or swipe+tablet.Too bad when you cant explain this with your domain while submitting to BB

•••
Edit: Who is the lucky son of gun that regd Grocerific.com?lol straight to BB.

ZeroInput was my favorite, good luck :)

•••
ZeroInput was my favorite, good luck :)
I actually like too. I think it has a good to great end user potential and thank you for the kind words. :)

•••
Seems like gems are already registered.. i got proxyperfect

•••
•••
Domains available for hand reg:
Bankgistics
UltraDigits
PowerfulBuy
BlueChopper
Regulationn
TastyGrowth
BrowserBoot
BuilderFlip
Primegenics
Shapegenics
HarvestGrade
BuildingFlip
HealthyRecruit

If I get some good feedback I'll post more :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Seems like gems are already registered.. i got proxyperfect
Cool you regged one.....though all were available at time of posting

•••
Let me know if you like:

Lumozo
Swipily
Puncch
Sketchzo
Nexlu
Edgezy
Textzia

•••
•••
•••
They might still be avail to reg
yep. just regd Textzia and submitted it to BB. lets see what happens. Thanks for sharing the list.

•••
•••
Thank you guys. Keep posting more domains..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back