IT.COM

sales Brandable Daily Sales Analysis

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dnbolt

Top Member
Impact
Started a series called Brandable Daily Sales Analysis and would like to share some useful discoveries.
Lets now dive in.

First would be Fitalytics (dot) com

Note the following.

Registration Date: 2010-06-02

Month of Sale: 2016-05

Domain Length: 10 Characters

Domain History:
brandbucket-domains.png

As you can see the current nameserver from the image suggests that the domain was recently added to brandbucket marketplace. Also that the domain was first registered back in 2008 although the current registration date is 2010-06-02 We can also see that it’s very likely that the domain has changed hands prior its sale on brandbucket.

Other Extensions : 1 other extensions has been taken

Google Popularity: On Google first page results it has 9 similar mentions excluding where domain is brandbucket. The most interesting part is that the name “Fitalytic” was mentioned on CrunchBase. We can conclude that it’s Google Popularity is strong.

Social Handles: It’sTwitter has been taking since 2012. The Facebook handle has also been taken.

Dictionary Keywords: Fit, and Italy.

Brandbucket Sold Keyword: Aly Example of sold domain that contain such keyword dailydealy.com .

Other Keywords: Taly, Alytic, Aly

Similar End User Domain currently in use: talytics.com This simply suggests some trends from the word Alytic.

Read More

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
@Dnbolt , include me for the link, thank's Mate.

•••
•••
•••
Kind suggestion: use PM to ask @Dnbolt for the info so we don't keep getting notifications of a new post. Thanks everybody.

•••
gapsdotcom was a nice sale I guess.

Yes, I believe gaps(.)com was one of the highest sale on bb last month for around $20K. It's worth more?

•••
@L2 Media looks like "fdge" sold again let's hope that this sale becomes final.

•••
Is it just me, or is any one else not able to accurately sort by date on the @Dnbolt website? It's not sorting.

•••
@Candace Cooke Yes having same problem. Can't sort the BB sales by date.

•••
•••
Anyone know's why Uniregistry published same price of bb sold domain?

•••
@Dnbolt - Still not sorting by date. Looks like a SQL JOIN/GROUP BY issue possibly?

Very interesting on the Uniregistry/BB sales corallation. I did not have time to go through the whole table. Not sure what it means if anything, but out of curiosity:

How many times did the two marketplaces and price intersect on a domain?
Was it always within a couple of month timeframe from one to the other?
Did it always go in one direction? Example: Uniregistry then BB

Last edited:
•••
@Dnbolt - Still not sorting by date. Looks like a SQL JOIN/GROUP BY issue possibly?

Very interesting on the Uniregistry/BB sales corallation. I did not have time to go through the whole table. Not sure what it means if anything, but out of curiosity:

How many times did the two marketplaces and price intersect on a domain?
Was it always within a couple of month timeframe from one to the other?
Did it always go in one direction? Example: Uniregistry then BB

I am not a Brandbucket god but after pondering on it whilst having my launch I can now comfortably say that the sale is very much likely to have taken place on Brandbucket if sales price are same in both venues. Perhaps it was just marked as sold too on Uniregistry.

The sort by date will be functional very soon.. Your skills could come in use one day..

Last edited:
•••
how to create a BB account ?

upload_2016-11-10_15-32-15.png

•••
•••
•••
Brandbucket sold domains, Crunchbase etc.. are not the only place to get a sensation of brandable names investment strategy. In fact crunhbase has many junks in list which you have to spend time cleaning up. Head over to websumbit list and begin to experience a new taste of paradise. I even found brandroot in the list which is quite ironical.

•••
Anyone needs daily list of bb domains that get's removed from site? I would love the link. Thank you

•••
Anyone needs daily list of bb domains that get's removed from site? I would love the link. Thank you

Please what exactly is the use?

•••
•••
Keep your list as fresh as the press: The sale of "oceanhop" did not materialize and had to be sent back to the waiting bench.

As usual @Keith DeBoer never goes wrong with repeated letters brandables??
@musicman will send..

Last edited:
•••
Anyone see the connection between sessionlab/com and trainedon/com and guess who sold "sessionlab"?
And how was such prospect found if the prospect did not come directly to BB?
Just need to have a glance in his sales copy :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back