NamesCon2020

Brandable Daily Sales Analysis

Labeled as sales in Brandable Domain Discussion started by Dnbolt, May 11, 2016.

Replies:
Views:

1. boker

boker Top Member VIP

I have just bought two more, that I had on my list, because usually when people start talking about some niche or some kind of prefix/suffix, people start registering everything. I have bought today ciindy and tuniing. I have a few already, like: cosmiic, liimbo, ciitric, emiir, kiilt, distriict and others.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Dnbolt

Dnbolt Top Member VIP

Thanks for update. I am very much aware that are many secretive people on namepros.

3. Dnbolt

Dnbolt Top Member VIP

afternic and branddo report sales?

4. Justin Matmor

Justin Matmor Top Member VIP

Secretive?
    You seem to know everyone's buys and sells yet you remain anonymous.

5. Dnbolt

Dnbolt Top Member VIP

Yes, I admit I am definitely not any different but was referring to something else.
    Although secretism is important to some extent otherwise things like banking systems, bitcoins, domains, internet, google rank system etc.. will collapse. Agree?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  6. DnFolk

DnFolk Top Member VIP

no but i could have noticed at whatsapp groups of domainers, someone might have posted there or maybe it was NP only or someone might have shared with me randomly in conversion, or i may have read on some domain blog. cant be sure. but i remember the name benefitt. :xf.grin:

7. Dnbolt

Dnbolt Top Member VIP

.[deleted]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  8. Dnbolt

Dnbolt Top Member VIP

Namerific recent sales for the past days: Joyments/com =>$1400
    ThoughtCo/com => $4999

Other recent includes : Grexer/com, Pic4/com, DazzList/com, Synertex/com, CannaFarms/com

Read more here

One more thing...

By Brandbucket
    scriptera/com =>$1,890
    winora/.com =>$2,950

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  9. Dnbolt

Dnbolt Top Member VIP

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  10. boker

boker Top Member VIP

Vocoli was one of the first sale for Namerific.....I have some names related, all accepted by one or all of the main brandables marketpleces(BB NR and BR).....vociv; vociva; vocivo; vocivi and vocive.

11. varmuk

varmuk DomainGenic VIP

Today itself it is completing 2 months...The very moment it will be/is available for transfer ,it has been sold. Really happy nobody purchased it here...Got my first BB sale with this.....Yes it's mine... Really happy...

12. Dnbolt

Dnbolt Top Member VIP

Congrats..(y) Nobody bought it which was a good thing.. I was that close but just didn't want to sign up for another registrar at fasthosts.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  13. Nat Hunt

Nat Hunt Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP

Speaking of 6L Voc- brandables, I sold Vocaso on Brandbucket in June.

14. Dnbolt

Dnbolt Top Member VIP

Yep, Krell confirms in the January's Newsletter that December 2016 sale was the highest for the year 2016. So no further worries.

Wondering why the exact number wasn't mentioned.

15. Nat Hunt

Nat Hunt Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP

If you had 100 sales happening in December, that equates to a 2.8% annualized rate, which is promising. The only mitigating factor would be if December is usually a more successful month seasonally, in which case the real annualized rate would be lower than 2.8%. And, I think December is typically a strong month but someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

16. JimJammy

JimJammy Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I don't know about brandables Nat. I'm pretty new to this game, only being a few years in.

Normal domaining though, yes in my longer experience December is a strong month. November to April is strong. I suspect this is due to end of tax years (31st December 31st March and 5th April). Summer months are quieter (at least in my experience). Everyone is on holiday or looking after the kids on their summer break.

I would expect any new company with previous business experience would be looking to purchase their domains prior to a new tax year. But I honestly don't know the answer as I don't really have long term experience in brandables/new companies. Worth asking Krell/Margot/Radar direct?

17. Keith DeBoer

Keith DeBoer Top Member PRO VIP

18. Dnbolt

Dnbolt Top Member VIP

If am correct it looks like leadtime/com was the highest sale so far this month by krell for ~$23,995.
    Looks like it was caught by dropcatch/com back in 2014 and transfered into godaddy?. It also seems like there wasn't any bidding war on this name because "namebio sniffer" has no data on this.

Great percent of sales this month are his. Margot sales steadily increasing unlike before.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  19. hookbox

hookbox Top Member VIP

leadtime.com was bought at DropCatch for $1,275 october 2014 when the market was not as hot. This name would probably fetch 3 times that now at DropCatch.

20. Dnbolt

Dnbolt Top Member VIP

I never knew it was an actual dictionary word so it was priced very correctly. Learning everyday so thanks for educating me about the price. But one question, how did you find the initial cost of $1,275? Which source please?

21. hookbox

hookbox Top Member VIP

I sometimes track DropCatch sales and had it on an old list.

22. JimJammy

23. Dnbolt

Dnbolt Top Member VIP

24. JimJammy

Namebio if absolutely fab! Unfortunately, it does miss quite a lot :(

25. Dnbolt

Dnbolt Top Member VIP

They mostly miss a lot from dropcatch or more venues?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice