Dynadot

sales Brandable Daily Sales Analysis

NameSilo
Watch

Dnbolt

Top Member
Impact
Started a series called Brandable Daily Sales Analysis and would like to share some useful discoveries.
Lets now dive in.

First would be Fitalytics (dot) com

Note the following.

Registration Date: 2010-06-02

Month of Sale: 2016-05

Domain Length: 10 Characters

Domain History:
brandbucket-domains.png

As you can see the current nameserver from the image suggests that the domain was recently added to brandbucket marketplace. Also that the domain was first registered back in 2008 although the current registration date is 2010-06-02 We can also see that it’s very likely that the domain has changed hands prior its sale on brandbucket.

Other Extensions : 1 other extensions has been taken

Google Popularity: On Google first page results it has 9 similar mentions excluding where domain is brandbucket. The most interesting part is that the name “Fitalytic” was mentioned on CrunchBase. We can conclude that it’s Google Popularity is strong.

Social Handles: It’sTwitter has been taking since 2012. The Facebook handle has also been taken.

Dictionary Keywords: Fit, and Italy.

Brandbucket Sold Keyword: Aly Example of sold domain that contain such keyword dailydealy.com .

Other Keywords: Taly, Alytic, Aly

Similar End User Domain currently in use: talytics.com This simply suggests some trends from the word Alytic.

Read More

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Brandroot just made it's first sale of the month craav. While brandbucket made 13.

Names that BB sold with similar patterns: haabit, dataarm,zaact etc..

•••
Ur no more reporting it in ur site ?

•••
•••
I found about 3959 available domains to be registered from namebio sold data. Is this information useful to anybody? Will see if I can rank them based on past sold price.

Last edited:
•••
Here is big give away papsin.com 895 USD available to register. I might register it. Just a little more research.

•••
I found about 3959 available domains to be registered from namebio sold data. Is this information useful to anybody? Will see if I can rank them based on past sold price.
For sure !

•••
Might be yes

•••
•••
•••
Finally I was able to quickly compile the list of Namebio sold available domains. Please do let me know what you think about the list: https://dnbolt.com/blog/namebio-expired-domain-name-sales-history/

Let me know if there are any issues.

As you may know dnbolt.com/blog is two months behind brandbucket monthly sales report analysis. This because I am now back to the school bench. Will appreciate if anyone is interested to run it.

•••
•••
•••
Some of the names does not make sense to me. Can thsee sales be real?

•••
I definitely would not register anything on that list just because it was "sold" prior.

I ran through the list and quickly researched a couple.

None really caught my eye as a good purchase.

A couple seemed to have had maybe one end user that would have purchased them for that price.

A few I could track back to a flippa account that had since been banned.

Many of the others were sold 4-5+ years ago. Keywords and trends have changed a lot since then.

One or two I see small potential - but not enough to pursue...

Many made no sense so I did not look any further into them.

Domain sales are definitely an interesting thing... A lot of domains that have been sold will most certainly never sell again. Other sales I definitely question - but there is no real good way to track down which sales are true and which may be falsified - without spending more time than I think anyone is willing to devote to the subject.

Kudos to you for posting this though. Most would have kept this to themselves. Though I imagine you might have picked off a few gems before posting - but I don't blame you. ;)

•••
Picked up a couple. Thanks

•••
•••
I have just sold OPZO.com at $1,525 on Godaddy.

•••
•••
•••
Any problems with your sales data @Dnbolt?

•••
•••
Don't think so. Anything wrong?

I guess the question is if they are successfully blacking you. The sales seem to be trickling in. Or maybe sales are just slow. Hmmmm???

•••
I guess the question is if they are successfully blacking you. The sales seem to be trickling in. Or maybe sales are just slow. Hmmmm???

By this time last month there were about 49 sales made compared to now were we have 36 sales. About 26.53% drop?

Also at this stage why would they want to block dnbolt?

Last edited:
•••
thanks at @Dnbolt

I picked a few

this one
einbaukchen.net
should be einbauküchen.net
is not available

this one
wohnzimmermbel.net
should be wohnzimmermöbel.net
is not available

•••
thanks at @Dnbolt

I picked a few

this one
einbaukchen.net
should be einbauküchen.net
is not available

this one
wohnzimmermbel.net
should be wohnzimmermöbel.net
is not available

Strange, that's the response namebio produced. Will look into further soon.
Thanks for the highlight.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back