Dynadot

.com Bought for $1,050 a few months ago, YouCoin.com sells for $79,568 on Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Doron Vermaat

Co-founder, EftyTop Member
Efty.com
Impact
We saw 7 domains bringing in five figures each with the absolute star being YouCoin.com which went for a whopping $79,568 on Sedo yesterday. The whois shows the domain is still under transfer so we have to wait a bit to see who the buyer is. [Read More]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah I saw that, great sale

I think its YouPass.com that has purchased it.

My guess anyway

•••
•••
Yeah I saw that, great sale

I think its YouPass.com that has purchased it.

My guess anyway

Interesting. Why do you think so Giles?

•••
•••
•••
It is a Berkens sale for sure, how many would have asked, and held at that price point?

•••
You / Pay sold for $200k so I guess it makes sense. Thats a nice win

•••
Great Sale! Anything is possible

•••
it was Swen from France who's involved in other web ventures such as youhub.org.. he loves to brand them all as "you xxxxx" and is starting that youcoin project as already mentioned by hookbox.. i have my sources to confirm this

•••
This will probably create another surge of keyword+coin or coin+keyword domains... Most are already taken. I wont be participating but I do however believe Cryptocurrency short branable will do well in the future..

YouCoin was a great flip and its was perfect timing. I'm holding onto the longer version TheCryptocurrency(com) :)

•••
I have UsedCoin.com
Any hope of selling it one day?

•••
I have UsedCoin.com
Any hope of selling it one day?

If someone who's name is Jayant K***ar contacts you regarding UsedCoin.com in the future, he's the end user :)

•••
If someone who's name is Jayant K***ar contacts you regarding UsedCoin.com in the future, he's the end user

In the past or in future?
Because, according to
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia,
Jayant ****ar was born 19 July 1938 and he's an Indian astrophysicist.
Nothing about coins was mentioned:D

Last edited:
•••
•••
This also sold:
youcoins.com 9,000 USD 2016-04-08 Sedo (From Namebio)

•••
YouPass registered also you-coins.com

•••
Could be a fake sale..let's observe and reveal this fraud sale, if it's true.

•••
Whoever has ucoin dot com must be bulging their eyes out by now. For any of two , three reasons.

•••
@gilescoley

Apologies, you were correct about the buyer of Youcoin.com being Youpass

Ps: Youpass is french as well and connected to Swen and his Youcoin venture actually (maybe some collaboration going on), but still it was them and not Swen who bought this domain *thumb up*

•••
@gilescoley

Apologies, you were correct about the buyer of Youcoin.com being Youpass

Ps: Youpass is french as well and connected to Swen and his Youcoin venture actually (maybe some collaboration going on), but still it was them and not Swen who bought this domain *thumb up*

Thanks. Updated the post with this info as well as the seller: Mike Berkens.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back