BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My RPM in April (per portfolio):
~$3.5 Bodis
~$2.8 ParkingCrew

•••
Hello Everyone!

Please follow our new Twitter here. We've secured the @bodis handle on Twitter. We're posting updates here regularly:

https://twitter.com/bodis

•••
Hello Everyone!

Please follow our new Twitter here. We've secured the @bodis handle on Twitter. We're posting updates here regularly:

https://twitter.com/bodis

Hi Matt,

I've recently joined your parking service and I parked "HowToBuyCrypto.com" and it shows ads about cars.

Why is that?

•••
Hello @YairDD,

Keyword optimization may take up to a couple of days to complete on its own, but we can manually submit some keyword terms for you if you would like to speed the process up.

If you would like to do so, please direct message me or open a support ticket from your Bodis account and I'll get back to you shortly.

Thank you.

•••
it seems there are problems retrieving bodis stats thru above these days.

•••
Hello David,

Our reports are still retrievable via the API as far as I'm aware. This may be account related. Have you brought this matter to the attention of Above?

Thanks.

it seems there are problems retrieving bodis stats thru above these days.

•••
•••
Thank you and please be sure to verify that your API key is accurate.

If you believe the issue is occurring on our end, please notify us and we'll look into it right away.

Thanks.

no, i do it now

•••
I received this answer from above support:

We have been in contact with Bodis and they have let us know that there is a delay with Google stats for April 30 - May 2. As a result, they have not updated stats since that date. We will be continuing to monitor stats and will make sure to re-import all data once Bodis receives finalized numbers from Google.

•••
Hello David,

Thank you getting back to us. Our Tier1/G ad provider is still resolving some recent reporting issues they've been experiencing, but these revenue estimates are expected to be finalized by the end of this week.

Please be sure to follow our official Twitter page for continued updates.

www.twitter.com/bodis

Thank you.

I received this answer from above support:

We have been in contact with Bodis and they have let us know that there is a delay with Google stats for April 30 - May 2. As a result, they have not updated stats since that date. We will be continuing to monitor stats and will make sure to re-import all data once Bodis receives finalized numbers from Google.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Everyone!

We've released some new features today!

Here's the list of the new features:
  • Enable/Disable Phone Number Field on Inquiry Form
  • Email Verification for Sale Inquiries
  • Minimum Offer Price on Inquiry
  • Custom Inquiry Text
  • Custom Imprint
  • Notes
  • Faillist Status
See full details here: http://blog.bodis.com/new-features-june-2019/

More are on the way!

Last edited:
•••
Have to add, that on about 37%+ of my parked domains Bodis outperform even PC or Uniregistry. And I also like to be paid in BTC. Maybe Bodis should also add ETH payment in the future.

•••
Hello @decades80,

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. It hasn't been confirmed yet whether we'll be extending our support for Bitcoin payments into other cryptocurrencies, but if were to do so in the future, Ethereum would be the popular choice.

Thanks.

Have to add, that on about 37%+ of my parked domains Bodis outperform even PC or Uniregistry. And I also like to be paid in BTC. Maybe Bodis should also add ETH payment in the future.

•••
Exciting update today!

We've added registrar / expiration data for all domains on Bodis in the Manage UI. This includes:

• Registrar Name
  • Registration Date
  • Expiration Date

We'll be expanding on this in the near future to offer you the ability to get notified when a domain is expiring and meets a certain revenue threshold, and so forth.

Read more about it here: http://blog.bodis.com/domain-registrar-expiring-info/

•••
Please update the external Undeveloped URL to DAN.COM

•••
•••
Would be great if the number of domains per page in "Manage" and "Reports" could be remembered without having to change the selection every single time.

•••
•••
@matt_bodis @TroyBodis you guys suspended my bodis account without any notification. I have more than 200 domains parked on bodis. You'll expect a traffic from spam backlinks if more than 200 domains listed(I guess spam traffic generated by one or two domains).

I used to earn 50 to 60 usd every month and mostly income generated by 4 or 5 domains.

So suspending my account without a proper reason and without notification shows how you do business. You did in the past and activated my account later. This is the second time. You should not show the revenue if you think clicks made by spam backlinks or do not show the revenue and clicks for that domain. How will you justify by suspending an account with more than 200 active domains were parked. I never suggest anyone to use bodis!

Last edited:
•••
Hi @BuyBrandWeb.com

It's possible this was as a result of an issue pointed out by our primary ad provider. I'm not sure of the details however our support will certainly look into this at earliest convenience.

@TroyBodis can you please look into this issue at earliest convenience.

•••
Hi @BuyBrandWeb.com

It's possible this was as a result of an issue pointed out by our primary ad provider. I'm not sure of the details however our support will certainly look into this at earliest convenience.

@TroyBodis can you please look into this issue at earliest convenience.
Here is the response I've received once a support ticket created

Troy Marks said:
Received: 8 days ago
Hello Praveen,

I've just taken a look at your Bodis account and I'm afraid it has been flagged by our Tier1 ad provider after an excessive level of click spam was reported in conjunction with your domains.

Unfortunately we've been given no choice but comply with this suspension request. We will be unable to continue to support your domain names on the Bodis network moving forward.

We do apologize for bringing you this bad news.

Thank you.​

Last edited:
•••
Two good announcements today for Everyone!

We've had many requests over the years to support toggling the letter casing on domain names on the parked page lander. We've finally developed that feature and is available from the Manage Domains UI! See how to use it here: http://blog.bodis.com/domain-name-case-edit-mode/

We've changed the payout structure for wire transfers (now referred to as bank transfers). We now support a 100 USD minimum threshold, 250 USD, 500 USD, and 1000 USD. The new default threshold is 1000 USD. More details here: http://blog.bodis.com/bank-transer-minimum-threshold-changes/

More great news to come!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back