BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is there anyway we can fix our reports. I have clicks for febuary right now and its 9pm january 31st where i live. lol can I change the timezone reporting.

•••
As far as I am aware, Bodis reports operate on UTC/GMT time for everyone, regardless of location, but I honestly don't think it would be practical for our system to finalize daily reports at different times of the day for different locations.

Thank you.

Is there anyway we can fix our reports. I have clicks for febuary right now and its 9pm january 31st where i live. lol can I change the timezone reporting.

•••
•••
•••
Hope bodis enable yahoo feed soon

•••
•••
Have new templates been added into bodis system?

•••
Hello,

Yes, just recently we introduced two new one and two-click landers and we do have more to come shortly.

Have new templates been added into bodis system?

•••
Hello,

Yes, just recently we introduced two new one and two-click landers and we do have more to come shortly.

Are these the yahoo feed that was mentioned above?

•••
No, Matt hasn't actually confirmed whether we will be including the Yahoo ad feed as of yet.

Thanks.

Are these the yahoo feed that was mentioned above?

•••
We're still working on the new templates. We're getting very close to having those live!

As far as Yahoo feed - we're definitely open to testing it and likely will in the coming weeks or months. However, ZeroClick is performing very strongly and it will remain to be seen if Yahoo will outperform it. I will keep everyone updated.

We have a lot of things in the works right now. The new templates is one, the other is revenue improvements which we have outlined and will be working on this month. I expect performance to increase over the coming weeks as we make these improvements.

I will keep everyone posted as usual.

•••
Just wanted to give everyone a sneak peak of the templates to come this Friday. Here is a simple pink template: http://revitalizing.com/

We'll also have some very unique and category specific templates that I hope most of you will love! Stay tuned!

•••
which day of the current month, we can expect a payout for January? :)

•••
January earnings are expected to be disbursed on or before February 7.

Thank you.

which day of the current month, we can expect a payout for January? :)

•••
Inquiry form is doing great guys. Just got a $1,500 sale with them paying escrow fees from the form.

•••
Just wanted to give everyone a sneak peak of the templates to come this Friday. Here is a simple pink template: http://revitalizing.com/

We'll also have some very unique and category specific templates that I hope most of you will love! Stay tuned!

Excited!!

Looking forward to new templates!

•••
Payment received in PayPal, Thanks Bodis :)

•••
•••
The new ad templates aren't live just yet, but we are working on it. We will have an update for you on this shortly.

Thank you.

Are new templates live?

•••
Some of the new templates are now live and selectable via the template column selection on the Manage Domains page. We've added the following thus far:

-Dark Blue
-Light Blue
-Pink
-Search
-Adult

We're still working on additional templates to add in the coming 1-2 weeks, as well as the one you requested Hippoking. A formal announcement will follow then.

•••
Is there examples of each one we can check out? Also matt do you guys randomly use them in auto optimize features to see which best performs yet?

•••
Is there examples of each one we can check out? Also matt do you guys randomly use them in auto optimize features to see which best performs yet?

For now the only way to preview it is to actually set it on one of your domains and then check the domain. But your suggestion has been noted and I think it'd be a good idea if we had a way to preview a template during the selection process.

We don't optimize these templates just yet, but we will be doing that once we finish releasing all the templates that we have planned. So leaving it on AUTO will definitely ensure you generate the highest earnings.

•••
Looks good so far. Only thing im considering changing with bodis is my adult domains to zero click. If I even got a penny a visitor id over double the income of them.

•••
So far, I have noticed that since February i have fantastic RPM ZeroClick domains. thanks Bodis!

•••
Suggestion:

I would like suggest few of additional changes in current template.

1) Custom Logo Option.

2) Top text should be Highlighted (Different BG) .

3) Optional: Quick Contact form in small size.

Screenshot_1.png

Image URL: http://s25.postimg.org/4ociomju7/Screenshot_1.png

still no one parking company using this kind of powerful templates, once this kind of templates launched then no need to create for sale template websites.more domainers interested to use this templates to increase their sales.

What do you think about my suggestion?!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back