BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any updates on the payment this month?

And I havent received any pre-payment notifications yet which is unusual this late in the month.

Is it holiday in bodis or something? :D

Last edited:
•••
Any updates on the payment this month?

And I havent received any pre-payment notifications yet which is unusual this late in the month.

Is it holiday in bodis or something? :D

i got my email already ,
but you may try to contact Matt or Jackie to help you if your have not ,i am sure there will help you with it .

i got my email on 25th , might want to check your spam box in case it fall on the wrong end .

•••
I sent Jackie a PM, I hope its an error on bodis' part!

•••
Looking forward to This Month Payout from Bodis.
I wonder if there is any update or anyone had got it yet .

got the Email notice on 25th . Acid_code any news on your end ?

Last edited:
•••
Jackie told me itll be sent today, but Im not sure what time zone should I base that "today" haha

•••
Jackie told me itll be sent today, but Im not sure what time zone should I base that "today" haha

That great news to know.
Matt did said something about improving the payout time frame , but he said will take a few month for them to upgrade it .

edited to see forum Time GMT

The payout last month i got was on 0:700am so i guess is a few hour more >

Last edited:
•••
JUst got Paid by Bodis . And Matt had been giving great support .

but i got deduction for both Month

had some question about the payment . and had send an email to Matt.

Bodis had made payment for the second month for me .

so far so good. hoping for some fine tuning to improve it .

•••
received payment from bodis

thank you matt, jackie, and team

•••
•••
maybe you would like to explain such accusations - or was your payment withhold because you scamed bodis with fraudulant parking clicks ?

bodis may not be the highest paying parking company out there anymore - maybe it has not the fastest and best support anymore , but bodis is far from scaming people ( i deal with bodis since 2007 and i always was paid my dues .)

•••
bodis scam

i am relatively new on Bodis for 2 month now .

And so far i had been paid by Bodis, is not the fastest , and is almost always on the last days of the month which keep you on your feet ,

i did get a huge deduction and is waiting for Matt to explain to me .

but is far from a scam which you had said,

how about some detail and why you said so.
is really not very nice to said some business a scam without much proof or supporting data .

i am sure is some misunderstanding .
hope matt can clear it with you soon.

•••
•••
Thanks Bodis.You are great !!!!!

•••
I got my payment

Thanks bodis

•••
Just want to make a bit of an unofficial announcement. Wanted to say that future payments will go out between 15-20 days after a calendar month ends rather than 30 days.

The payment notification emails will be sent out 15th of each month rather than the 25th. :)

We want to make payments as quick as possible, but we ofcourse have to wait on things like deductions/chargebacks from our upstream providers. Not to mention, the quickest we get paid is NET 30 by some upstream providers and typically NET 45-NET 60 by many others.

There's a few secondary providers that we haven't even gotten paid on that we have pending legal cases against so there's many risks and losses we take in over time, not to mention we try our best to pay as soon as possible. With these NET 60 providers we already pay nearly 2 months earlier than they pay us, but I'll always try to find ways to pay earlier and earlier.

This is smallest of my announcements, but you should expect an official email detailing this change amongst other very positive changes. :)

•••
This is very welcoming News from Matt :)
Keep up the good work Bodis .

will this start Now as in we will be looking at payment on 15th -20th April ?

Just want to make a bit of an unofficial announcement. Wanted to say that future payments will go out between 15-20 days after a calendar month ends rather than 30 days.

The payment notification emails will be sent out 15th of each month rather than the 25th. :)

We want to make payments as quick as possible, but we ofcourse have to wait on things like deductions/chargebacks from our upstream providers. Not to mention, the quickest we get paid is NET 30 by some upstream providers and typically NET 45-NET 60 by many others.

There's a few secondary providers that we haven't even gotten paid on that we have pending legal cases against so there's many risks and losses we take in over time, not to mention we try our best to pay as soon as possible. With these NET 60 providers we already pay nearly 2 months earlier than they pay us, but I'll always try to find ways to pay earlier and earlier.

This is smallest of my announcements, but you should expect an official email detailing this change amongst other very positive changes. :)

•••
This is very welcoming News from Matt :)
Keep up the good work Bodis .

will this start Now as in we will be looking at payment on 15th -20th April ?

Correct! Next payment should be on or before 20th. :)

•••
•••
I signed up in Bodis but i am not getting any phone verification... I have entered my phone number multiple times but no call or message has been came to my mobile. Need help in phone verification

•••
I signed up in Bodis but i am not getting any phone verification... I have entered my phone number multiple times but no call or message has been came to my mobile. Need help in phone verification

PM me your account details and I'll take care of it for you :)

•••
Hi all,

Does Bodis place a google feed on the parked domains or does it redirect to Cpa offers?

Thank you.

•••
Are you still in China Matt? Also thanks for payment. Just got it.

Last edited:
•••
Is possible to choose if I want a domain monetized with zero click instead of Google?
Or is only an automatic process?

•••
Is possible to choose if I want a domain monetized with zero click instead of Google?
Or is only an automatic process?

Automated process. Any domains banned by our primary upstream provider or where our primary provider has no coverage are placed on ZeroClick.

•••

Nice to see that now Bodis is Taking Financial Risk to reach the Customer and for Customer Satisfaction.
Good Work Matt

We Like to see More Templates on Bodis . :) . Please keep this in your next to do Task List and other tuning to Increase the CTR. :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back