Dynadot

Bodis has a serious problem in their email service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

OceanKing

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

just want to let u know that if you're using a gmail id as the primary email id, you better make sure you're actually receiving offer emails to that. i found that my gmail is not receiving offers nor we can make offers from our gmail. Bodis even acknowledge that they have a problem with the gmail servers.

1701844161729.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just change the primary email, It worked for me.

•••
Thanks for the advise. will try that.

•••
Hi all,

just want to let u know that if you're using a gmail id as the primary email id, you better make sure you're actually receiving offer emails to that. i found that my gmail is not receiving offers nor we can make offers from our gmail. Bodis even acknowledge that they have a problem with the gmail servers.

Show attachment 250044

i just emaild em for 2nd opinion... obviously not getting gmail inquiries would be the worst. and it's not even just about going to spam right? which is manageable... either way there are alternatives even without dan or others .. and I dont wanna use market redirects so I get email contacts and add lead on dan for 5percent... if tis true then i might do url redirect with my contact info tho then u dont get to put domain name on that screen which here is less relevant cause they just saw it on banner and park page... or i might just put all contact info like my email straight into sale banner and fix it all. this would be too bad cause inquiry form while ugly is little more functional for buyer but at same time who wants buyer who cant spend 1 minute to write u direct email. how serious is that. so it's kind of good buyer filter too....

•••
Hi all,

Show attachment 250044

oh and ps when u make offer from your gmail when u already got bodis offer then it goes direct to buyer. has nothing to do with bodis... so u really should not link the 2 together.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back