IT.COM

opinion BLACKLISTED IP: Not Getting Replies From Buyers ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rikzy jezuli

Established Member
Impact
I have a few appealing domain names, which the buyers will love to get. These domains are not keyword domains,the domains are Name(business).com domains. And my potential buyers are having the mispelled versions of the domains so that is why I suspect that they will love to buy it.

So I sent a few emails and but to my surprise i didnt get any replies.

I sent the mails from my free gmail account. I decided to check if my IP Address is blacklisted AND IT IS , (i don't know why) .

Can It be possible that my emails are ending up in spam folders of the prospective buyers because my IP is blacklisted ?

Also note that some of the emails i sent was through contact forms?

I know the question I am asking doesnt have a connection with domaining , but there can be other disappointed newbies like me who posses great domain names and couldn't get a response from a potential buyer just because their IP Address is blacklisted.

Anybody Who has similar experiences?
Please help me out?
Thank You

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Low chance that your actual sending IP is blacklisted after a few emails, but a high chance that most emails are being caught because you're sending from gmail. A lot of filter providers pay a lot of attention to gmail (and other free providers) and spam campaigns are often flagged quick. I would recommend that you get yourself your own domain and then go through a reputable email provider. Most of them monitor their traffic so that they can provide outbound servers that are not blacklisted, so you will have to be more specific with your campaigns and don't just bulk mail.

I personally use Office 365 for email and their rate limit / price is very reasonable

•••
No any replies are traditional for NOT blacklisted senders as well.
So relax... and stop spamming.

•••
Low chance that your actual sending IP is blacklisted after a few emails, but a high chance that most emails are being caught because you're sending from gmail. A lot of filter providers pay a lot of attention to gmail (and other free providers) and spam campaigns are often flagged quick. I would recommend that you get yourself your own domain and then go through a reputable email provider. Most of them monitor their traffic so that they can provide outbound servers that are not blacklisted, so you will have to be more specific with your campaigns and don't just bulk mail.

I personally use Office 365 for email and their rate limit / price is very reasonable

Are you saying that i should get an email for my domain like email(@)domain. com

My domains are registered at godaddy, so Is it ok to buy email from them??

•••
I would ask my Internet Service Provider for a new IP because the one you are using, you have found out it is banned. And you are not receiving all your emails.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back