Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I was thinking domainers and maybe registry representatives can post hints, current deals, and deals to come as Black Friday approaches! This can be a win win for domainers and registries. This can be a great on going thread if we contribute to it regularly making it easy to search for discounts and deals. As it can be hard and time consuming searching registry by registry for a wonderful promo in niche TLDs ccTLDS and GTLDs as some of them are only for a few days and even a few hours long. I'm thinking something like below. It doesn't have to be just like that but the more details the better. Happy Hunting

Who:Registry
Extension(s) with Original cost + Discount cost
When: Start and end date/time
Limit/Restrictions: 1 per account? / unlimited?

I just got an email from Whois.com so I'll post their promos:
Current Promo
.net promo $3.88
.Biz promo $5.48
.ME promo $4.88
.in promo $3.88
.CN promo $6.88
.US promo $4.88

Valid only from November 27th to November 30th!
.Space promo $1.58
.Website promo $1.58
.Site promo $1.58
.Online promo $5.88
.Tech promo $5.88
NOTE:
  • These special offers are applicable to the 1st Year of New Domain Registrations only.
  • Renewals, Transfers and Premium Registrations will not attract this special pricing.
  • There are no restrictions on the number of domains that can be registered through this promotion.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
+2 .com
gotta love namecheap :)

•••
This time the server went down for me -_-

•••
•••
managed to grab a couple.cheer for the tips.Had to refresh a few times but once the codes locked in you're good

•••
what was the limit per customer for transfers?

•••
•••
Guys, regarding Hostgator deal... Can I move domains to another HG account (for free and without 60-days waiting, this is important)? Like push at godaddy..

•••
Guys, regarding Hostgator deal... Can I move domains to another HG account (for free and without 60-days waiting, this is important)? Like push at godaddy..
I asked their support they said "you can change nameservers for it", I replied I need a function of complete transfer to another hostgator account (push), they said they don't have it.

•••
I asked their support they said "you can change nameservers for it", I replied I need a function of complete transfer to another hostgator account (push), they said they don't have it.
Ohh :( that's extremely sad. Thanks for the info..

•••
Any transfer deal out there. namecheap offer anything on transfer?

•••
Any transfer deal out there. namecheap offer anything on transfer?
there has been today, maybe will be again, check their site often

•••
Talking to their support now, got a reply "that wouldn't be a problem"... Trying to get 100% sure answer ... very weird :guilty:

•••
Guys, how abt we display our catch, after the sales expiry?

•••
hmm. I think they are repeating coupons.. and limiting to one per account. did not work for me.

•••
not even 1 more me. this time tooo quick

•••
Site crashed 2 times, but I think 9 of 10 went through. Fingers crossed!

•••
•••
I applied the coupomn with loads of them left but it did not give me discount.. anyone else got this?

I think it said limit to one coupon per account.. I think they are repeating old coupons!

•••
It worked for me, just that it only applied to 9 domains out of 10, but still great :D

•••
well looks to me they are trying to give other people who never got through a chance.. by bringing out old coupons again and then those who used already get error mesage. happened to me. but if that's the case, then I guess no point in wasting time waitign no more.

•••
Was it a repeat of this morning coupon? I did transfers on Friday and again just now and it worked. But I did miss the early AM runs. Guess I'll find out if they do another transfer coupon today.

•••
Any coupons or deals for .com???

•••
I applied the coupomn with loads of them left but it did not give me discount.. anyone else got this?

I think it said limit to one coupon per account.. I think they are repeating old coupons!

Same, here. Happened earlier too. I had gotten a couple of the deals on Friday, so also wondered about them repeating coupons.

•••
Was going to reg these at Namecheap, but decided I really need to get a grip:

nuuk.xyz
gand.xyz
omsk.xyz
bamm.xyz
fudd.xyz
sfax.xyz
ames.xyz

Enjoy.
When you speak of me, speak kindly.

Looks like someone picked up Omsk. Sfax would be a good pickup too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back