IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I was thinking domainers and maybe registry representatives can post hints, current deals, and deals to come as Black Friday approaches! This can be a win win for domainers and registries. This can be a great on going thread if we contribute to it regularly making it easy to search for discounts and deals. As it can be hard and time consuming searching registry by registry for a wonderful promo in niche TLDs ccTLDS and GTLDs as some of them are only for a few days and even a few hours long. I'm thinking something like below. It doesn't have to be just like that but the more details the better. Happy Hunting

Who:Registry
Extension(s) with Original cost + Discount cost
When: Start and end date/time
Limit/Restrictions: 1 per account? / unlimited?

I just got an email from Whois.com so I'll post their promos:
Current Promo
.net promo $3.88
.Biz promo $5.48
.ME promo $4.88
.in promo $3.88
.CN promo $6.88
.US promo $4.88

Valid only from November 27th to November 30th!
.Space promo $1.58
.Website promo $1.58
.Site promo $1.58
.Online promo $5.88
.Tech promo $5.88
NOTE:
  • These special offers are applicable to the 1st Year of New Domain Registrations only.
  • Renewals, Transfers and Premium Registrations will not attract this special pricing.
  • There are no restrictions on the number of domains that can be registered through this promotion.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Yousaf Saeed how manage? I couldn't even register 1 despite my preparations and yet u registered up to 6 domains?

I have tried more than 5 times this .com .net registration coupon

do you have multiple credit cards/paypal?

I opened 5 tabs ... & when count down reached 3 seconds, i refreshed page & got the coupon... Copied code from that tab to other 4 tabs with 4 different accounts & it worked :)

I processed payment from 3 accounts i.e: 6 domains & from 4th account i didn't liked the name i had in cart so removed that one domain & added fresh domain & what is saw that it was again at $.98 ha ha ha

So total becomes 8 domains..

•••
Is having multiple accounts legal?

NOT LEGAL....
But my other accounts are not on my name... they have different cards & different names based on siblings ;)

Last edited:
•••
I got the 2 .coms but got charged twice. Already opened up a ticket with them. Aggravated, but happy too.

•••
They will refund. Namecheap has been very good at refunding me on duplicate purchases. Had a few of those Friday :)

•••
NOT LEGAL....
But my other accounts are not on my name... they have different cards & different names based on my siblings ;)

I see domaining runs in the family for ya hehehe
jk

•••
They will refund. Namecheap has been very good at refunding me on duplicate purchases. Had a few of those Friday :)
I figured they would. In my ticket, I told them to add credit to my account or refund. I am going to register more domains, so it doesn't really matter.

•••
great thread.. is .in part of extensions on promo? Thanks.

•••
No, I haven't seen.in yet. Neither did I on Friday.

•••
.in is already cheap you get for Rs 100 from many sites even godaddy charge 199Rs only that $3

•••
people aren't so eager to get .club lol
23 minutes has passed and there's still 457 coupons left

•••
people aren't so eager to get .club lol
23 minutes has passed and there's still 457 coupons left
I've thought about registering evilblackguns.club, but haven't yet.

•••
•••
  • at 13:00 EST92% OFF .COM .NET .ORG Domain Registration750 Available Coupons
  • at 13:00 EST97% OFF .ONLINE .PRESS .TECH Domain Registration

•••
Yes i have multiple cards associated with different accounts :)
for 1st time ever 3 out of 10 xyz regs failed for me today

had to write them to get refudns etc.

something about "failed to call"
maybe their dialup connection is defective?

Dial-up. That word brings back memories.

•••
•••
•••
•••
me too :)
next hours promos are the same $1 com org net
hoping for transfers

•••
•••
Any cyber monday offers from Register365 ?

•••
The way namecheap dominate cybermonday sale for domains. Look like we got someone to shake godaddy from it position as most preferred domain registrar.

•••
Guys look for domain in your account, i got 3 orders refunded. I talked with customer care to re process the order and then only my domains registered. so do look in to it.

•••
Another 20 minutes left on register.HOSTGATOR.com for 80% OFF registrations ($2.98 for .COM)

Use coupon code: MONFLASH3

•••
the next .com promo, is it looking like 2max again to you or 10?

•••
I think 2 only becoz last 2 also 2 per customer

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back