Domain Empire

news . biz, environment is about to change. The question is How?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

John V

Established Member
Impact
On Monday, GoDaddy announced it is acquiring Neustar’s domain name registry business and renaming it GoDaddy Registry. After long resisting vertical integration, GoDaddy decided it was time to own a registry business. GoDaddy will now be both the wholesaler and retailer when a Neustar domain is registered at GoDaddy. Now how is that going to effect .biz domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Glad I saw this. I was about to let my only .biz not renew. Now, for the low reg fee, I'll go ahead and keep it for a year and see what happens. It's smokepot.biz. Just need a few more states to go all recreational on us, and I think I might have something here.

•••
Glad I saw this. I was about to let my only .biz not renew. Now, for the low reg fee, I'll go ahead and keep it for a year and see what happens. It's smokepot.biz. Just need a few more states to go all recreational on us, and I think I might have something
here.

I am of the same consensus that when marijuana is legalized across the United States. Marijuana-related names will see a huge bump in value.

I mean..

Woof.

•••
I am of the same consensus that when marijuana is legalized across the United States. Marijuana-related names will see a huge bump in value.

I mean..

Woof.

Do hope you're right...I've a couple of others. Reeferburgers.com... a good pot recipe website I think, as well as flyinghighrecipes.com and highflyingrecipes.com. I'm hoping that after this viral crisis there could be more and more wanting to just legalize the stiff and be done with it, and then use it to take what's coming, when it's time to pay the piper, in stride...)

Last edited:
•••
Environment for NNN .biz ? price resale/end buyer
Since nov or dec. 2019 - also NNN .biz reserved (once dropped) by Neustar at 900$/each

•••
I owned around ten 3L chips during the numeric craze. Hundreds of 4L chips... I currently have nothing in this extension but there is some gems available for reg.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back