Dynadot

Beyond Domaining: What's Your Day Job?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pusang Gala

NoyPi DomainerTop Member
Impact
Hey fellow domainers!

I thought it would be interesting to get to know each other a bit better beyond our shared passion for domains. So, aside from being a domainer, what is your day job or profession? Let's uncover the diverse talents within our community!

I'll kick things off: I work on a ship as a seafarer, navigating the open sea. Sometimes, I face the challenge of low connectivity, and there are moments when I'm completely off the grid in the middle of nowhere but I manage it!

Now, it's your turn. Share a bit about what you do beyond domain investing.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey fellow domainers!

I thought it would be interesting to get to know each other a bit better beyond our shared passion for domains. So, aside from being a domainer, what is your day job or profession? Let's uncover the diverse talents within our community!

I'll kick things off: I work on a ship as a seafarer, navigating the open sea. Sometimes, I face the challenge of low connectivity, and there are moments when I'm completely off the grid in the middle of nowhere but I manage it!

Now, it's your turn. Share a bit about what you do beyond domain investing.
still studying

•••
•••
Loving this thread! Day job in recruiting. Strategy and research are my jam :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
Currently partners with a Vaping/Smoke shop supplier. Basically we operate on a regional and national level within the states and are proudly the National and Master Distributor for a lot of well known vaping e-liquids and Vape Disposables, not to forget a few Kratom brands in the US as well.

•••
Hi,
Thank you for this great thread
I am a teacher of mechanical engineering.

MIMAR

•••
I'm a App developer / Solopreneur. And traded NFTs for fun too. Decided why not invest in something that has ACTUAL value :)

•••
Since Blair Academy, NJ national guard 17th ghost division Sgt. Paper rank and file available now! Cia higher level access try looking up Dennis zabala in any police.. im free now section 8 stationed again manville, new jersey under jack deutche/Korea vet (I was placed by state gov. 2-bed apartment Somerville landlord adam Deutsche 82nd airborne I was there 4 years, brother jack's brother/Sidney Deutche)
I am accumulating digital assets, nfts, 1st ones came out nba top shot= PerfectSerial
My occupation is now upcoming five wifes B-)
Accumulating digital assets' as nbatopshot became my inbound vocation$ alongside 45 wwwtraffic combined world portfolio #1

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back