IT.COM

question What's your day job?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gary Moore

Established Member
Impact
I was looking for this thread, and didn't see this question asked since 2006. So, I was curious, unless you have managed to make domaining your day job, what do you do?

I am a graphic artist by trade. I started out in drafting, but found it not creative enough. I also spent 16 years in the military, but was medically discharged after some injuries (3 combat tours will do that). I now run Video Teleconferencing and conferences. I also design things on Society6 and Cafepress as a side gig.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Own and operate a french cheese store (real store, not online).

•••
I am a project Manager for a security system company But I love domaining and you could say iam addicted to :-D

Last edited:
•••
Automated Teller Machine business. I have turnkey placement locations, also do sales, service, transaction processing, support and pretty much anything related to ATM's. I've had other businesses but have been in this one for the past 18 years.

•••
•••
I'm a vehicle broker (set up dealer trades/swaps between car dealerships)

•••
My background is cooking, right now I'm in decorative concrete so I get the weekends free with my daughter. Also do some internet consulting for local businesses, along with domaining.

•••
Walmart greeter in training...Welcome to Walmart.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Retired Air Force, last eight years worked at Lowes, domain sales have helped me supplement my income
right now I am in a hold mode with my names waiting for the right buyers.
Joe T

•••
Customer Service Executive, working for a company called Network International. (payment solutions provider)

•••
•••
Outside of domaining I sit and stare at the wall hoping my internet comes back up soon...

•••
•••
believe it or not, I am a forestry engineer
Cool job.
You'll get this joke.
How does CDF (Cal-Fire) put out a fire in your kitchen?
They start a back fire in your living room.

I'm a retired union Trade Show Installer. (overpaid carney)
But I've worn many hats throughout my life.

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
I'm on the front-lines on the telecom battlefield....fixing and installing you people's internet. It's actually a seriously awesome job.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back