Dynadot

Best website or software for available dropped domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi
What is best website or software ( free or paid) that offers best and most accurate information on available dropped domains?
Is paid subscription site registercompass the best?
Thanks in advance
Cheers!:)

Related: Any place to download dropping domains lists?

Resources:
  • Dropping.com
  • DropKing.com
  • f1lter.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
expireddomains.net 100% Free

If you register as membere (free) you can have more filters.

•••
Well, justdropped.com is prety good website and its free.

•••
Hello :)

DomCop.com is free

•••
which site is best out of all?

•••
expired domains dot net provides much more free data. Justdropped has limited free searches and then it asks you to purchase.

•••
expireddomains.net rocks. kudos to the owner{s}

•••
yep its good expireddomains.net ...will be good if they add tf and cf majestic seo filters

•••
I use just dropped and have never hit there limited searches stuff.

•••
I exclusively use expireddomains.net It was down for many hours the other day, and being an addicted domainer I needed something else. I searched for similar sites and found genericdomainfinder.com Totally free and similar to expireddomains.net, but not quite as complex. Seems like a decent alternative if there is downtime.

•••
I love expireddomains.net. I only wish not to login every damn day , 70 seconds per week wasted

•••
I agree Snailman, the logging in everyday is annoying. I always open the site in a new tab and login so I don't lose my spot on the original tab.

•••
Try Freshdrop.com . We have Majestic data.

•••
•••
•••
Another +1 for expireddomains.net here as well.. Dang, his server must be a beast with all the lists he has and how many users on this board alone appear to use his website lol

•••
I think the question you have to ask about someone who's providing an awesome, free service that anyone off the street can profit from is why aren't they profiting from that service themselves? Why share a gem?

There has to be a reason...

•••
expireddomains.net | simple, accurate (almost) and free..

•••
I think the question you have to ask about someone who's providing an awesome, free service that anyone off the street can profit from is why aren't they profiting from that service themselves? Why share a gem?

There has to be a reason...

If you look closer they are profiting from it as all links have referral links and there is also ADS On first page. The database is very well organized but its all On autopilot since they just scrape the registrars and check Stats through APIs, i guess its a very Friendly business model.

+1 expireddomains

•••
DomCop dot Com has almost everything you need. Free Trial for 7 days.

•••
+expireddomains.net
Based on its data, some filters on 4,5 character domains and other dictionary word searching at creative-domains.com

•••
Hi, I don't know if you are also interested in ccTLD's but we publish a lot of free SEO information like: Trust Flow, Citation Flow, Domain Auth, Page auth, MOZ rank, Redirects, Backlinks, Alexa, Google results, Dictionary and Wiki.

We publish this SEO information for dropping names in .NL .EU .BE .UK and .FR on catchtiger.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back