Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Expired domains software

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

cybermonkey

Established Member
Impact
34
Hi, everyone. Just a techie question.

Is there a software or a website which lets by entering keyword names you wish to check for just dropped and now available domains delivered to your e-mail once the domains with that keywords become available?

Thanks,
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
My software DNFinder 2.0 will, it currently checks expired domain name lists, but you have to manually check the lists after filtering them, but you can put those lists on AUTO-SCAN so the moment a name drops I could set an email to you option to remind you to purchase. I think I'll start adding that in today.

I can give a personal Demo to DNFinder 2.0 BETA upon request but only if you're a serious domainer as I need time to program the thing =P and money to survive. (Currently only 1.4 is available to the public)

Best,
- Joe~
 
0
•••
Thanks, x11joex11, I will definitely check out DNFinder 2.0.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back