IT.COM

Best Registars

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Raf

Established Member
Impact
I thought that I should start a thread of some of the best registars available out there. Lets contribute by making a list so that other users (beginners) can make use of it. Make sure that these registars accept PayPal. I'm sure that people would appreciate this. :gl:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
namecheap.com accepts paypal

registerfly.com accepts paypal but i had bad experience with them

•••
RegisterFly accepts paypal and is excellent.
Namecheap accepts but I have had a number of issues with them
enom accepts paypal but requires 100.00 deposit
domainsite accepts paypal, names are cheap but interface clunky

•••
If I could intervine, I would recommend checking out: www.namealerts.com

They offer excellent services and I have never had problems with them ever. They also accept PayPal. :)

•••
eNom is all I ever used. GoDaddy is ok too but they don't accept PP. From my experience, eNom is the best all around. Great service without extra charges for stuff like dns management email forwarding etc... Transfers go nice and smooth and never really had a bad experience with them except that it takes dns a long time to kick in when u first reg a name. Tucows has been known to have dns propagate seconds after reg for me.

•••
Thank you everybody for your suggestions, let hope that this helps others who are looking for reliable registars. :tu:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back