IT.COM

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
TokenHodling Dot Com

Just added
HodlSatoshis com is available :) satoshis are what bitcoin is made up of :) the β€œPenny” of btc

•••
Just registerred

BTCTOSATOSHI.COM

•••
If somebody is interested in some hand reg gold here....

CentraToken.com is available :)

Centra Token is a relatively new token that has a working product, a Crypto Debit card (Like TenX and their PAY token).

•••
•••
Yes thats a great one. Have you heard of Bancor?? They’re making a wallet than you can straight up TRADE your ERC20 tokens for other ERC20 tokens! No fees, no buyers, just a simple trade :) genius idea, possibly market that website to Bancor? :)
Hello Really thankful for your advice , I am looking into it , will market this name soon.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Acquired a fat one -

20180111_062316.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
diamocoin.com
cryptocer.com
coinrefinery.com

•••
Just got a $2.5K offer on Coin/scribe in KING

--->
Price: $2,500
Comments: My offer is $2500 Take it or leave it.

Oh what to do? lol

Anything come of this yet?

HodlWallet Dot Org

Don't know why but for $6.99 who can complain ... :)

Very nice! I have HODL Ledger Dot Org :) ..few weeks now

•••
picked these today....

United Kryptom ( the new UK )
United Cryptom
United Krypto

all in king.

•••
This looks like the time where godaddy and other registrars are enjoying themselves lol

•••
This looks like the time where godaddy and other registrars are enjoying themselves lol

When aren't they! Go Daddy charges Β£16 per dot com in the UK now. Thats $22!

•••
I grabbed T / o / k / e / n / I / n / d / i / c / a / t / o / r + the plural in .com :D

•••
Anything come of this yet?
Nothing yet, market could have spooked him, it hasn't been a good week for alt coin investors, or should I say alts coins, or alti coins, I can't keep up anymore

•••
I did not plan to make a purchase today, but when I was digging around and stumbled upon this..I HAD TOO.

So...the 2nd Highest listed Sale on Namebio for "companies" is a DOT ORG which is

carinsurancecompanies DOT ORG for $18,229 2011 Snapnames

Not sure how this got missed by Whomever got "company in Dot org /and Companies in dot com) but to my DISBELIEF ......I just REG'D

BLOCKCHAINCOMPANIES dot org

and the Dot COM is already Developed

(ps I know this is a Crypto thread and not trying lead of on Blockchain, though the 2 go hand in hand) Just thought this news is worth sharing here regardless.

EDIT: currently 1k-10k Monthly searches and growing

Last edited:
•••
I did not plan to make a purchase today, but when I was digging around and stumbled upon this..I HAD TOO.

So...the 2nd Highest listed Sale on Namebio for "companies" is a DOT ORG which is

carinsurancecompanies DOT ORG for $18,229 2011 Snapnames

Not sure how this got missed by Whomever got "company in Dot org /and Companies in dot com) but to my DISBELIEF ......I just REG'D

BLOCKCHAINCOMPANIES dot org

and the Dot COM is already Developed

(ps I know this is a Crypto thread and not trying lead of on Blockchain, though the 2 go hand in hand) Just thought this news is worth sharing here regardless.
Nice Catch.....

•••
another decent .co dusts the bite.. I mean bites the dust.. in 26th extension.

ICOLIST
.co

•••
so... what do you guys think of the virtual+keyword? can that pass as crypto related for some company or enduseR???

I have virtualcoin...info

its -17 days and I'm wondering if I should renew or just let it go

thoughts???

•••
so... what do you guys think of the virtual+keyword? can that pass as crypto related for some company or enduseR???

I have virtualcoin...info

its -17 days and I'm wondering if I should renew or just let it go

thoughts???

Personally I'd keep it!...Crypto is hard enough for people to learn about or to invest in, but that's changing , and to learn, they're going to need all the INFO they can get!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back