IT.COM

Best place to unload crypto portfolios?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

clamking

Impact
Hi

I'm wondering if there is a site or anyone to unload like multiple crypto domains at a time. Mostly crypto bitcoin ether and bit domain names plus one word dot com.

I have been using the bigger names for a few year's (godaddy, sedo flippa) and there decent. I honestly would love to unload on namepros but when I research the sales prices they seem to be extremely lower than other sites probably due to many people being resellers. I just joined namepros and I love the community and info and grabbing a bargain but I'm not too sure about selling no offence namepros. This site rocks.

How ever I want to unload like 30-50 at a time. Are there sites or people buying entire portfolios out there for average prices for these domains?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Send me a list of your .Com's and your .Orgs only via PM if you don't mind.
Please include register.

•••
•••
Limited pool of buyers for 30 - 50 names in the same genre, like most "new things" the best were taken years ago. Do a google search for related terms, contact the first five or so pages of the results. Let us know how you go.

•••
Can I sell my related domain name on your website?
We unfortunately do not list third party domain names.

http://www.cryptonames.com/faq

Cheers
Corey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back