IT.COM

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Registered

cryptomutualfunds.net
ethrate.net
TheCryptoRates.com

•••
Great names. Alts kw makes sense to me, but I don't have any. I should have registered altswallet... :banghead:
Yes, to me, unless followed by coin, Alts seems a clearer meaning of crypto related currencies than just alt.

•••
•••
Just registered 2 "alts"...:-o:-o:ahhh: I'll post when I make logos...

•••
Registered

Tokencalculator.org
CryptoCalculator.in

•••
found this one
(dawtcom)

ChainFinancials

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
cooltext272130836278417.png
cooltext272131617278757.png

•••
•••
TokenInc.org
To be honest, not really seeing any big sales in .org, it maybe we are seeing the companies using .org as a reg fee alternative to .com/.io being taken, but in the aftermarket they are not being paid up for.

•••
CryptoPromoters

CryptoAdepts

BitcoinUmbrella

(.com)

Last edited:
•••
To be honest, not really seeing any big sales in .org, it maybe we are seeing the companies using .org as a reg fee alternative to .com/.io being taken, but in the aftermarket they are not being paid up for.

.org is alright. better than for about any other niche out there... but you are right that we should be careful not to overdo it. I may have regged a few orgs too many too.. but they're decent quality ..and the one offer I got so far of $500 on btcbank..org would have covered it all anyway.. and then some... but that one wasn't enough for me..

cheers

Last edited:
•••
.org is alright. better than for about any other niche out there... but you are right that we should be careful not to overdo it. I may have regged a few orgs too many too.. but they're decent quality ..and the one offer I got so far of $500 on btcbank..org would have covered it all anyway.. and then some... but that one wasn't enough for me..

cheers
I agree I like .org also, and reviewing many ICO's, and their business plans, I saw .org on an a higher than average ICO's. When I look for inquiries, and sales reports, I see very little .org after market sales though, so I am concluding they are willing to hand register, or pay a small price for .org, but not really willing to pay in the aftermarket for it from a general perspective overall.

Last edited:
•••
For a long time I hesitated to register altswallet in king. Today was registered by someone else ...:xf.frown:

That never feels good.

@crodomainhub that would have been me :notworthy: I had it on my maybes list of back burner regs, Then @Silentptnr made his "alts" post and I KNEW if I didn't get right to them they would be gone by today after this post. So I reg'd about 5 before I left for the gym and well ..turns out that was a smart move .

Sorry..been there too, it doesn't feel good but I hope you find one you like just as much or even more. best of luck!

So along with altswallet
I grabbed

altsrate
altsprice
altsgold
alts360

and the best 'sounding' one imo (it rhymes)

altsvault

all in KING

Happy Hunting

•••
•••
•••
Forgot about this one I reg'd few days ago, because It's tied up in Godaddys Aution listings "pending" limbo..I emailed them and they said they are working on it. Anyhow I managed to come with this one.

CurrencyXchanges KING the other night

CurrencyExchanges was bought for $600 and sold for $15k in 2015, and it is now for sale again.

and BTCXchange sold for $5,880 Sedo 2017

Last edited:
•••
@crodomainhub that would have been me :notworthy: I had it on my maybes list of back burner regs, Then @Silentptnr made his "alts" post and I KNEW if I didn't get right to them they would be gone by today after this post. So I reg'd about 5 before I left for the gym and well ..turns out that was a smart move .

Sorry..been there too, it doesn't feel good but I hope you find one you like just as much or even more. best of luck!

So along with altswallet
I grabbed

altsrate
altsprice
altsgold
alts360

and the best 'sounding' one imo (it rhymes)

altsvault

all in KING

Happy Hunting
You dawg! Nice! :)

•••
•••
I get lots of ideas from others too!

I like watching the completed sales thread. Keeps me in that positive place seeing domains selling every day.

•••
•••
I actully have grown quit fond of the (-) Hyphens , I noticed this just a bit ago on name bio

Block-Chain.com $30,000 Sedo Jan 1st 2018
super awesome! This sale was just posted in another thread too but wanted to share here.

Giving me more positive vibes on my Coin-Pros.com and other hyphens! :)

•••
I actully have grown quit fond of the (-) Hyphens , I noticed this just a bit ago on name bio

Block-Chain.com $30,000 Sedo Jan 1st 2018
super awesome! This sale was just posted in another thread too but wanted to share here.

Giving me more positive vibes on my Coin-Pros.com and other hyphens! :)
Blockchain is a killer keyword, I get a lot of inquiries on i-co in king, but still low ballers, there’s a lot of them out there.

Last edited:
•••
Blockchain is a killer keyword, I get a lot of inquiries on i-co.com, but still low ballers, there’s a lot of them out there.

Yes it is ! I just spent an hourly two looking over all the "Blockchain " .coms on GD and many of the better +keywords have multiple offers and he had jacked he prices UP!

By he I mean "Steven Nerayoff" name kept popping up on Whois for ever "Blockchain "

This Guy owns like 500+ of the best Blockchain names , Almost all the best ones! He is the founder or co founder/creator of ethereum.

Btw I like I-co.com VN!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back