Dynadot

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally I'd keep it!...Crypto is hard enough for people to learn about or to invest in, but that's changing , and to learn, they're going to need all the INFO they can get!

true.. its not that I hate info extension
I think it has potential for great keywords..

the thing is.. I am not sure to what extenion virtualcoin can associate with all things crypto..

it could mean that.. but maybe this is more oldschool naming convention.

•••
•••
•••
Guys, there are still opportunities around!

in Org:

Bitcoin//Consultant (regged since 2013, in Flippa with no reserve)

Crypto//Basket (As in currency basket to minimize the volatility by individual cryptos, this one I just regged!)

in King:

Yuan//Coin (Future Chinese crypto)

•••
tok.store
toke.store
blockchainanigans.com

•••
Where are the .org end user sales,

I think I got a bit carried away in .org, because I saw them available, but a lack of follow thru sales from end users, is reeling me back to strictly .com

Most of the aftermarket .org sales are just selling to a new stream of domainers, hoping to get some action int the space. They are not going cheap by any means.

I know many here will dispute this, but the numbers don't like. I really hope more .org sales get acquired by end users, but I am not seeing it on any inquiries.

Last edited:
•••
Where are the .org end user sales,

I think I got a bit carried away in .org, because I saw them available, but a lack of follow thru sales from end users, is reeling me back to strictly .com

Most of the aftermarket .org sales are just selling to a new stream of domainers, hoping to get some action int the space. They are not going cheap by any means.

I know many here will dispute this, but the numbers don't like. I really hope more .org sales get acquired by end users, but I am not seeing it on any inquiries.

well you are not the only one who went org way too
proof of that is in fact that all good stuff is gone too.
and in net too probably while your at it

but as always, even lower qty kw com has more chance to sell than higher qty org.

•••
well you are not the only one who went org way too
proof of that is in fact that all good stuff is gone too.
and in net too probably while your at it

but as always, even lower qty kw com has more chance to sell than higher qty org.
I will never touch .net again, it is not worth the investment in regards to the low sales turnover.

I have many one word .net's domains reg'd in the 90's, no offers coming in, really just learning focus on .com, forget the rest, .io has been good also as an exception to the rule.

The sales reports are not giving me anything to go on with .org, domainer registrations just don't count, it is the end user dollar at the end of the day.

•••
I will never touch .net again, it is not worth the investment in regards to the low sales turnover.

I have many one word .net's domains reg'd in the 90's, no offers coming in, really just learning focus on .com, forget the rest, .io has been good also as an exception to the rule.

The sales reports are not giving me anything to go on with .org, domainer registrations just don't count, it is the end user dollar at the end of the day.

agreed
ive not been domaining long as you, but net is definitely at bottom of all my sale charts.. I even sold more biz info xyz than .net....

thanks for the tips.. I think these are good valid points.
I also do not mind .co for the occasional good keyword.. and have some sales (non crypto) and couple crypto offers to back me up.. but again.. nice solid keywords only.. the kind that by now are mostly all regged too anyway..

.co is still a nice abbreviation of com imo.. plus its a fantastic way to express and abbreviate the word company.. and as we know.. companies and their ventures .. fit well with crypto. imo... imo there is nothing wrong with stuff like bitcoinwallet.co....... blockchain.co.. etc etc..
but that's just my take on it.. well guess what....

while typing this msg.. I just got an email into my mailbox... all the more reason to hate net more! hahha........ damn... didn't they just do an increase a year or so ago? wow. amazing.

Starting on February 1st, 2018, the .NET Registry is increasing the price for all Registrars on .NET domains. As result, GoDaddy will be increasing the pricing by $1.00 USD for all new registrations, renewals, and transfers for the .NET TLD.

If you would like to take advantage of the current rates before the increase, please be sure to reach out to me before the price change on February 1, 2018. Once the change is implemented, we will be unable to retroactively price any domain names.

•••
bitcoinwarranties.com

bitcoinholo.com

bitparti.com

•••
•••
While I've never been the biggest fan of hyphenated domains, for more reasons than one, I do agree that there's still huge value depending on the name.

Reg'd today..

Coin-Cap
Coin-Caps
BTC-Vault
Token-Store
(.com)

Last edited:
•••
Hey, fam.
While I've never been the biggest fan of hyphenated domains, for more reasons than one, I do agree that there's still huge value depending on the name.

Reg'd today..

Coin-Cap
Coin-Caps
BTC-Vault
Token-Store

(.com)
Me either (i really like the vault and store) but I grabbed my first two myself.
Segwit-Coin
Segwit-Wallet

going to do a hyphen, gotta go .com I would think.

•••
Me either (i really like the vault and store) but I grabbed my first two myself.
Segwit-Coin
Segwit-Wallet

going to do a hyphen, gotta go .com I would think.
You know it -- it's GOTTA be in king.

•••
Crypster in King

inquiry:

Hello , when you have a moment let me know, thank you!

I would like the domain to open the web about my mother's shop here in Barcelona about hairdressing and cosmetics. thank you very much

•••
I had to go to the next rung down from alts - nxtcoins.net and .org.
chain, block, etc. glutted. As is cryptocurrency in general, which is why I thought cryptodivest.com and
cryptocoindivest.com. But divest doesn't seem to be a popular selling term. Maybe it will be. I wonder if the technology will be selling or it it's too obscure - POS (power of stake), all the mining terms...

•••
I bought this late summer after reading an article- jesuscoin.org. It was started as a joke - jesuscoin - and then it sold like hotcakes - according to this article I read. Haven't checked up on it but I also haven't seen it in the buzz.

•••
•••
CoinMart.org
To be honest, I was following the bidding on that, and I think you paid a pretty penny for an auction, it seemed like a never ending bidding war... a week earlier I was able to buy Coin/House in same extension for about 65% less. That is how much prices jumped in a week, I guess XRP had much to do about that.

•••
To be honest, I was following the bidding on that, and I think you paid a pretty penny for an auction, it seemed like a never ending bidding war... a week earlier I was able to buy Coin/House in same extension for about 65% less. That is how much prices jumped in a week, I guess XRP had much to do about that.

Sometimes I go for it if I like something. Sometimes I end up paying little over. I liked it because of meaningful nature.

Thanks

•••
alright
loaded up on couple more com tonite.....

activebitcoins.com
btcanytime.com
btcpickup.com
btctellers.com

•••
Thanks to the comments on .net. I am taking heed, because I just registered three (?) and I never do the .nets - although should you buy the .net to bring the .com value up?

•••
Thanks to the comments on .net. I am taking heed, because I just registered three (?) and I never do the .nets - although should you buy the .net to bring the .com value up?

I thought the same thing but quickly realized I was "Including" the .Net for free just to close a sale.
IMO, NO but welcome others opinion.
Presently I avoid .Net and .Info at ALL cost, being I still have what I "believe" to be killer one word .Info

•••
•••
CryptoFomo Dot Org

FOMO.png

Last reg.... I promise.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back