Dynadot

Best CPM Program??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
what is the best CPM program there is? I think someone said azoogle bluetime but i tryed to signup and it said that they haven't launched it yet?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe that both FastClick and ValueClick are both CPM advertising networks, although I'm not completely sure. I've just started using ValueClick and I find their annoying JavaScript code to really slow down my page with large Flash ads. I'm going to check out FastClick some day, as I've heard it's better.

•••
yea tryed to signup but didn't get accepted by them

•••
The best I have found is FastClick. The rest have all been scams in my experience.

•••
i have tryed to join fastclick so many time. but never get accepted. I also tryed to join valueclick but no luck there either.

•••
I've applied to Fastclick twice, but never had a response. I'm thinking it's because I didn't give my SSN, which I have the valid right to keep as it is suppose to be for the government only. I was extremely hesitant about giving it to Google, but I trust them as a more reputable company (despite their faults).

But I was accepted by ValueClick. I think that AdSense accepts almost anyone, I've never heard anyone turned down by them, they must have money to blow.

•••
I would defently say fastclick is the best. But you have to have a good and developed website to be accepted. You also might want to check out trafficmp.com

•••
•••
thansk today i will chck burst media

•••
I want good stuff.. I got 92 popunders for a site and I got 27 cnets :(

•••
•••
oo ill try netstumble maybe

•••
No thanks he had to resort to spamming via PM... I dont do business with spammers.

•••
and he doesn't offer CPM..
ZuraX how do we make money from zurax search box?

•••
You put the box on your site and when people search and view a result you get a % of what they bid. No CPM here either...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back