Dynadot

Best advertising way

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Ok guys this must come up all the time.

What is the best way to advertise a web site.

Laskos

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••

Cheers m8

Have a good weekend

Laskos

•••
Re: .

Originally posted by laskos
Cheers m8

Have a good weekend

Laskos

you too homey (american english for mate) hehe..

:)

•••
omg, it's so simple! the best way to advertise your site is still leaving nice comments or guestbook entries on other peoples sites! i don't want to write difficult meta-tags and all that stuff..

•••
or tag on people's tag boards, have affiliates etc

•••
The best way?
Heh, a good word of mouth... no question.
:]

•••
Originally posted by koffee
omg, it's so simple! the best way to advertise your site is still leaving nice comments or guestbook entries on other peoples sites! i don't want to write difficult meta-tags and all that stuff..

:sick:

•••
Originally posted by laskos
Ok guys this must come up all the time.

What is the best way to advertise a web site.

Laskos

Perhaps a little color and pizzazz to YOUR Namepros "Signature", Laskos. ;)
Have a great domain day.

:laugh:

•••
•••
•••
Another way is to get your site listed on one of the search engines that provide filler feeds to the smaller search engines. you can end up all over the net then.
:gl:

•••
Best way... I would have to say advertise your site on other sites related to your site. You will find visitors who are interested in what you have to offer. Also, take advantage of teens on the net who offer space on their sites for as little as $1 a month. (Hint, they're at www.nova-boards.com) or sponsor an active message board. Being active at message boards also help, curious people just can't resist the urge to check out sites of active posters.

•••
meta-tags. Advertise on forums/guestbooks and advertise on search engines

•••
Get your site listed in Dmoz.org (ODP)
Paid advertising on related sites
Link exchange with related sites
Google Adword
:D

•••
oh affilate with other sites. Ones with good hits :)

•••
Post in the boards and put it in your sig on the forums you belong to. I also find sites like spoono.com that will put a blurb in thier news page about your site.

•••
Pay for advertising and get pop ups/ banner ads displays. They do work and you will like the results.

•••
advertising with banners on sites with tons of hits is a good thing lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back