NameSilo

Be careful with SAV registrar

Located in Domain Registrar Reviews, started by Andish, May 28, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. factor

factor New Member

We've submitted multiple requests, and they've been ignored. The most recent is ticket #128992

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Nick R

Nick R VIP Member Sav.com Staff VIP

3. factor

factor New Member

We're looking for the ICANN policy we can use to get SAV shut down....

4. Nick R

@factor I can verify that we received your ticket about a DNS update Sunday that was answered on Monday. It looks like the clientHold was just brought up yesterday night and is in our support queue to look at today. After looking at the domain name in your ticket, I can verify that that the link in the WHOIS Verification Email was never clicked and the domain was disabled per ICANN. The initial email to the registrant was sent on 2021-02-03 23:40:48 then again about 15 days after that as well. Please find that email, click the link then your domain will be active again.

In the future, instead of posting all over the forums talking about lawsuits, shutting us down and reporting us, please give our support team time to reply and it will lead to a much smoother resolution.

5. Andish

Andish Domain Hunter

I underwent additional identity verification and the matter whas solved by SAV support within days after posting, the Hold status was lifted.

6. Seventy

Seventy Established Member

ordered a whole bunch of names from them over the last FEW days and so far 2 domain transfers failed so opened a ticket and awaiting their answer on this.

Domains already paid for. Your ticket (#1597533077):

Not placing judgements YET.

7. pb

pb Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Check if these names are registry premium, in my case sav wasn't able to transfer some .biz and .co domains because of that. They promised to fix it but maybe haven't done it yet.

8. Nick R

If an issue does come up, please submit a support ticket to [email protected] and DM us the ticket number & your email so we can look into it right away. We are unable to look into any issues posted directly in this thread as we do not have a way to access your Sav account based off your NP username and want to keep all replies tracked in a ticket.

9. noonoo1

noonoo1 Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Have to say its great news that you guys over @Nick R are now doing fast transfer service!

10. Ghu

Ghu New Member

Ever worst experience regarding support from a domain registrar. Got a readymade reply after 5 days and aftrt sending 5 emails with no solution.

11. Nick R

I would be happy to take a look if you want to DM me the ticket number.

12. NYK

NYK uno dos tres CUATRO!!

-

Last edited: May 21, 2021
  13. dotthat

dotthat Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Got the same problem as everyone else. Sent an email and got ticket #534242201. The domain only shows their landing page.

14. dotthat

dotthat Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Oh, well I sent Nick R a DM. Hope the process is quick for us too. Got a premium domain for my startup yesterday.

15. noneisnone

noneisnone 444 VIP Gold Account

@Nick R I'm having the same problem pushing an auction purchase domain to another user i sent an email to support the reply was there is one hour left to the hold it would be easier to wait even tho when i try to unlock the name it shows There is a hold on this domain until 07/14/2021 06:14pm :) i sent you a pm with my ticketnumber if you can look into it
    Thanks

16. noneisnone

noneisnone 444 VIP Gold Account

My apologies. To request this lock to be removed, please submit a support ticket with the domain name, a copy of your Government ID and a copy of the Credit Card used to purchase the domain with everything redacted except the name on the card and the last 4 digits of the card number.

I paid with paypal tho :)) another stab in the heart of domain market Liquidity..

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice