IT.COM

available Available Premium LLLL .Orgs - Repeating letters

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've been following premium LLLL.org registrations and it has really picked up in the past few days. My guess is they'll all be gone in a month. There are still some premium repeating letter domains available. Here are a few:

mcqm .org
mcmk .org
mcmj .org
rpnp .org
rqnq .org
rqnn .org
rpzz .org
rpww .org
cwcq .org
cwcj .org
ctqt .org

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sold one at $388 at Afternic just a week after adding all my LLLL.orgs there, all with buy it now option. End user, of course, without any negotiations, emails or anything.

Good going mate. Also proves that .org have great end user potential !

•••
What is the floor price for .org chips these days?

•••
•••
•••
I can barely make $10 in my 4L.org chip auction lol :xf.frown::xf.frown:>:(>:(

•••
I can barely make $10 in my 4L.org chip auction lol :xf.frown::xf.frown:>:(>:(
The reason is experienced domainers are not showing their interest in any extension other than .com and the solid reason is they already have too many in these extensions and new domainers want to buy cheap. It's simple lesson of economics. Supply and Demand.if you want to increase the demand in the market reduce your supply. However this procedure require group of Good domainers.

•••
i recently got 1000$ offer from an end user for my Western Premium LLLL.ORG. But i countered 2000$ and buyer not interested. i am receiving 200 visitors a month for that domain.

•••
Good going mate. Also proves that .org have great end user potential !

Agree. Just need to have buy it now option for them right with registrars, as most of .org end users are not tech savvy, and it has to be reasonably priced and easy.

•••
•••
i recently got 1000$ offer from an end user for my Western Premium LLLL.ORG. But i countered 2000$ and buyer not interested. i am receiving 200 visitors a month for that domain.
I probably would have pulled the trigger on the offer! Especially a .org!
I have KBBR.org and haven't received any yet.

•••
I have nxxn.org ...ive had a few offers via email. Nothing exciting though

•••
The reason is experienced domainers are not showing their interest in any extension other than .com and the solid reason is they already have too many in these extensions and new domainers want to buy cheap. It's simple lesson of economics. Supply and Demand.if you want to increase the demand in the market reduce your supply. However this procedure require group of Good domainers.
In addition to demand and supply, 4L.orgs have to be overhanded to 2nd, 3rd level investors as much as possible. This is the only way of increasing the limit prices.

•••
Sold my 4L.org WeChip for $1k to end-user

•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm holding a portfolio of 234 CHIP .org's if anyone is looking for more.

•••
I registered vfmc.org today. It was on the expired list.

Google pagerank: 3
Estibot appraisal: $ 1.600,-
Siteprice appraisal: $ 550,-
Free Valuator appraisal: around € 5.000,-

Now I don't really know when to trust the appraisals and what to tell you, but this one (also because of the pagerank) seemed like a good bet for reg fee. Would it be possible to sell for high $ xx / low $ xxx? Or would this only be paid by an interested end user?

•••
@tvanrijt you can always try to wholesale it with a reserve. Just mention what you did in an auction.

•••
Reseller pricing - worst ones $15+ on Namepros and on Godaddy $20+
What's the current floor price for the names with double letters (AABC/ABCC) that are both CP and WP?

•••
•••
Chaomi shows 12.5 % increase at 4L.org. Good sign, IMO.

•••
Agree. Just need to have buy it now option for them right with registrars, as most of .org end users are not tech savvy, and it has to be reasonably priced and easy.
Depending on how many you own, you could be shorting yourself by doing this. Don't you think?

•••
Depending on how many you own, you could be shorting yourself by doing this. Don't you think?

Possibly. I still have put about 90% of them at $388. I am betting that if a non-profit does search at GD and partners for my LLLL.org and it shows as available at that price, they might go for it rather than look for alternative of LLLAssociation.org LLLFoundation.org, LLLOrganization.org, LLLBoard.org etc. This segment is very price sensitive.

•••
Anybody know any non-profits whose initials are QKXQ or YTZX?????? That's who I'm waiting for :|

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back