Dynadot

available Available Premium LLLL .Orgs - Repeating letters

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've been following premium LLLL.org registrations and it has really picked up in the past few days. My guess is they'll all be gone in a month. There are still some premium repeating letter domains available. Here are a few:

mcqm .org
mcmk .org
mcmj .org
rpnp .org
rqnq .org
rqnn .org
rpzz .org
rpww .org
cwcq .org
cwcj .org
ctqt .org

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is there a website where you get this information or do you keep track of it yourself? Thanks
I track the data myself.

•••
149 yuan = $23.11, here are the previous 2 days of sales on GD where the average is a bit lower[/CODE]
If you include renewal plus taxes ($15+) it's actually higher - $12 = $27

•••
I'm not sure if they were all expired domains, that said renewals and taxes can also be about $10 with discount club

•••
Anything that was reported as being under $20 was definitely Expiring, because Regular auctions can't be lower than $20.

•••
Yes, they were expiring and bidders factor in at least $10 cost of renewal that comes with winning the auction, hence the cheapest possible on GD without going into closeout (which non do) is $22.

•••
A list of maybe 500 cvcv.org i published in the available domain section has been snapped up just recently.
Any more info regarding the bigger picture??

•••
was it just any cvcv or western premium cvcv mostly?

•••
•••
Have you checked for any western prems available? )

•••
i thought all cvcv west prems had gone? i havent actually checked
i know there still wp vcvc available definately

•••
i thought all cvcv west prems had gone? i havent actually checked
i know there still wp vcvc available definately

Now I believe all cvcv.org premiums are gone and yes, definitely a good amount of vcvc.orgs available.

•••
You all think this will be the next buyout?

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Wow techcrunch covering it. more player going to join the play

•••
4L .net/.org floor price rate is still high. It seems that org could not attract Chinese investors. IMO, 4L.org floor should be min $50-100.

•••
I have some aged one word and brandable cvcc, vcvc, cvcc 4l.org domains. I'm hoping that it will worth some in the days to come.

•••
Just sold one today for $500. Bought two months ago for $5.

•••
Just sold one today for $500. Bought two months ago for $5.
Nice, I have also sold several names at $200-300 range (Sedo). These were end user sales.

•••
•••
•••
•••
No it was for a Mormon martial arts group in Utah..

But their name is 4 syllables Chinese.

•••
I sold one at $388 at Afternic just a week after adding all my LLLL.orgs there, all with buy it now option. End user, of course, without any negotiations, emails or anything.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back