NameSilo

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I chose a different placement for the hypen in my selfdriving names and recently grabbed:

Selfdriving-Insurance

•••
You've proven some validity with the recent bulk offer you declined. Hopefully he wasn't your only buyer. If there are other buyers who have a shared vision you'll surely have a cornered market.

GL to us all in this niche. Cheers!

Exactly, who knows what the future holds.

Good luck to everyone invested into this niche. Looks like it could turn out to be a smart investment (fingers crossed).

•••
Exactly, who knows what the future holds.

Good luck to everyone invested into this niche. Looks like it could turn out to be a smart investment (fingers crossed).

Indeed, and well put.

I dabbled in this niche once before, with little results. I'm hoping to do better this time around. Time will tell. Cheers!

•••
Yes the "Pod" keyword seems to be used quite a bit in the UK tabloids as well :)

You're always doing well with you're research Elad ;)

Got a few Pod domains myself:

Autonomous Pod (.com)
Self-driving Pods (.com)
Driverless Pod Cars (.com)

I have these DOT COMS:
Selfdrivepod(s)
Selfdeliverypod(s)
Driverlessdeliverypod(s)
SDVpod(s)

•••
I don't know now why I keep on doing this ---

Someone Dropped, I know someone from here, and I had to pick it up for sure.

Someone's Trash Someone's Gems

DriverlessJeep.com
SelfdrivingJeep.com

•••

DriverlessJeep.com
SelfdrivingJeep.com

Likely dropped since jeep is a TM.

•••

DriverlessJeep.com
SelfdrivingJeep.com

If you just reg'd them mate you should be able to get you're money back. Just contact the registrar, they will understand.

•••
Likely dropped since jeep is a TM.
Not true , Jeep is being used a car type as well in many countries and by many brands . So unless they TM Driverless or selfdriving jeep it's not

•••
If you just reg'd them mate you should be able to get you're money back. Just contact the registrar, they will understand.

In my opinion these are the kind of domains that I rather like to keep

•••
In my opinion these are the kind of domains that I rather like to keep

That is fine then mate :)

If you have researched and you are happy then I wish you the best of luck :)

•••
Just sold 3 Driverless/Autonomous/SelfDriving related domains as a package deal. I will disclose more info upon completion.

•••
Just sold 3 Driverless/Autonomous/SelfDriving related domains as a package deal. I will disclose more info upon completion.
Waiting to know about the names.

•••
RoboticVan.com
Self-PilotingCar.com
Self-PilotingCars.com

•••
•••
Self-Driving Logistics
in com

•••
•••
Jeep is still legally protected as a trademark, at least in some jurisdictions. That being said Jeep is sometimes used by consumers in a generic sense. Unlike trademarks that have been genericized, Jeep is still widely known to the public as a brand name, and is not used by competitors to describe their products.

Genericized trademarks have completely lost their legal status (in some or more countries), while Jeep is a mark which has been registered as a trademark, continues in use, and is actively enforced by it's trademark owner.

Hope this clears things up.

Last edited:
•••
won an auction here for

• SelfNavigatingCar.com
  • SelfNavigatingVehicle.com
Cheers
Corey

•••

The 3 I sold were:

SELF-DRIVE VEHICLES dot com
SELF-DRIVEN CAR dot com
SELF-DRIVEN CARS dot com

package deal $1000 for all 3. I think this is one of the odd cases in which a Hyphen is not a bad thing. I think I could have got alot more long term, however, lots & lots of renewals coming and been in a sales drought this month, plus I regged these for a total of $30 less than a year ago,it's hard to be upset at turning $30 into $1000 :laugh:

These were sold Via an incoming inquiry to my email directly, but were parked on Voodo

•••
The 3 I sold were:

SELF-DRIVEN CAR dot com
SELF-DRIVEN CARS dot com

package deal $1000 for all 3. I think this is one of the odd cases in which a Hyphen is not a bad thing. I think I could have got alot more long term, however, lots & lots of renewals coming and been in a sales drought this month, plus I regged these for a total of $30 less than a year ago,it's hard to be upset at turning $30 into $1000 :laugh:

These were sold Via an incoming inquiry to my email directly, but were parked on Voodo

Congrats m8. Very good ROI

The thing is the correct spelling for self driving is "self-driving".

People are under-estimating this hypen in my view. If cars/taxis/buses/trucks start to role out with self-driving on the side of their vehicles then end users will see value in getting the exact match brand for their company.

I am not talking about google searches and what will be the most typed in version. I am talking about brand.

Obviously "self driving" without the hyphen is a great asset but remember people this is not a random hyphen.

Last edited:
•••
The 3 I sold were:

SELF-DRIVEN CAR dot com
SELF-DRIVEN CARS dot com

Great return on investment! Well done.

•••
The 3 I sold were:

SELF-DRIVEN CAR dot com
SELF-DRIVEN CARS dot com

Good one!!!

•••
The 3 I sold were:

SELF-DRIVEN CAR dot com
SELF-DRIVEN CARS dot com

Congrats Morf, well done!

•••
The 3 I sold were:

SELF-DRIVEN CAR dot com
SELF-DRIVEN CARS dot com

Congrats! Wishing you many more...

I have a few similar hyphenates:

Selfdriving-Vehicle
Selfdriving-Vehicles
Selfdriving-Automobiles
Autonomous-Automobiles

Cheers!

•••
The thing is.. the hyphen at "self-driving"/"self-driven" is a lot better than at "selfdriving-..." (and even more correct than selfdriving/selfdriven written together)

i know it is not intuitive for us domainers but that's how it is and why morf's domains sold

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back