NameSilo

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Really like my DRIVERLESS CLOUD DOT COM

But added a bunch more for $1 registrations on most of these:

self-drivingcars.space
self-drivingcars.site
self-drivingcars.website
self-drivingcars.website
self-drivingcars.tech
self-drivingcars.host
self-drivingcar.online
self-drivingcars.online
self-drivingcar.space
self-drivingcar.site
self-drivingcar.website
self-drivingcar.tech
driverlessdesign.com
driverlesspickups.com
driverlessdesigns.com
driverlesscar.space
driverlesscar.host
driverlesscars.site
selfdrivingdesign.com
selfdrivingdesigns.com

•••
Added

self-drivingTaxi (.com)
self-drivingTaxis (.com)

Don't usually go for hyphen's but this is how they are getting described in website/news articles.

•••
Added

self-drivingTaxi (.com)
self-drivingTaxis (.com)

Don't usually go for hyphen's but this is how they are getting described in website/news articles.

I agree, good pickups surprised they were still there I have some self-driving names too with the hyphen

•••
I agree, good pickups surprised they were still there I have some self-driving names too with the hyphen

Yes I was a little surprised as well.

Also added:

self-drivingPODS (.com)
self-drivingCAB (.com)
self-drivingCABS (.com)
self-drivingBUSES (.com)

Happy with that little 6 domain set :D

•••
Yes I was a little surprised as well.

Also added:

self-drivingPODS (.com)
self-drivingCAB (.com)
self-drivingCABS (.com)
self-drivingBUSES (.com)

Happy with that little 6 domain set :D

Good picks

•••
•••
Driverlesscars.in, I will keep this 10 years :)

•••
Owning DriveAdvantage.com as a brandable choice for quite a while, the co.uk is developed

•••
I have v2x dot com. Have been getting a lot of inquiries the past two years, but no one pulls the trigger.
A broker contacted me, but he wanted to list it. Owned since 2003.

•••
^Thats a great name. Have you done some outbound on it? I know that kind of puts the buyer in the driving seat, but you never know. You might find someone willing to offer a decent price you are happy with.Sell and reinvest. I bought a few v2x names too. Hopefully should get some interest as the tech matures

•••
I have a good one...

NoDriver.tech

comments?

•••
^Thats a great name. Have you done some outbound on it? I know that kind of puts the buyer in the driving seat, but you never know. You might find someone willing to offer a decent price you are happy with.Sell and reinvest. I bought a few v2x names too. Hopefully should get some interest as the tech matures

I tried one outbound a few years ago, but the company didn't seem to understand why they need more than their main domain. lol

I am sure the right offer is coming. People contact me for it, and I have been offered a few decent offers, but they were resellers. If I don't move it, it will be a great name for me to develop as the technology goes more mainstream.

•••
Great name xecutech. V2X is still maturing, you'll get a good pay day.

•••
are you guys going to try to sell these to Ford, GM, Toyota, Google?
If so, you better think again. They already have the domains and websites they need!

•••
are you guys going to try to sell these to Ford, GM, Toyota, Google?
If so, you better think again. They already have the domains and websites they need!

This industry goes further than just auto manufacturers. Communication companies, chip makers, inusrance industry, data compilers, entertainment services and new business ventures will come to fruition.

So, to answer your question, maybe. I just believe this is just getting started and will be the next big tech industry.

•••
This technology is still a long way from being able to bring these cars to the market. Plus one bad accident can ruin that industry before it is fully adopted by the public.

I agree with you that there others in the industry that deal with it, but they have domains and websites that they will be using. Yes there are some good keyword combos to own, but there is also a lot of crap being reg'd that will never be used. I'm just saying be more selective and careful what you guys are reg'n
Just because it's available doesn't mean that it's worth reg'n!

Good luck to you guys but don't go overboard in one sector.

•••
This technology is still a long way from being able to bring these cars to the market. Plus one bad accident can ruin that industry before it is fully adopted by the public.

This statement I think shows, you have not been reading about,or following the news about this technology

•••
I tried one outbound a few years ago, but the company didn't seem to understand why they need more than their main domain. lol

I am sure the right offer is coming. People contact me for it, and I have been offered a few decent offers, but they were resellers. If I don't move it, it will be a great name for me to develop as the technology goes more mainstream.

I know what you mean by end users and the `we already have a website` notion. I got that a few times too. You said you have been offered decent offers? Why didnt you accept the offers if you considered them decent may I ask? I would consider any offer from mid x,xxx for it personally. Its a great name for a tech that is already happening even though its not getting much news like other related technologies so as you said developing it could be another viable option.

•••
I know what you mean by end users and the `we already have a website` notion. I got that a few times too. You said you have been offered decent offers? Why didnt you accept the offers if you considered them decent may I ask? I would consider any offer from mid x,xxx for it personally. Its a great name for a tech that is already happening even though its not getting much news like other related technologies so as you said developing it could be another viable option.

I have had xx,xxx offers for it. I am in no hurry to sell it, as I do have a plan b for it. The offers that have come in said they were trying to purchase it to flip to someone that wants it. I informed them that I will wait for the end user, if in fact they were serious. I honestly don't have a selling price in mind for it.

•••
•••
I have had xx,xxx offers for it. I am in no hurry to sell it, as I do have a plan b for it. The offers that have come in said they were trying to purchase it to flip to someone that wants it. I informed them that I will wait for the end user, if in fact they were serious. I honestly don't have a selling price in mind for it.

So if the offers came from resellers at that price then its worth a bit more than that B-). Great stuff. Nice to get in early in tech names.
Im not sure if it would be better to have another thread where we can discuss connected cars, ecars and V2X, they should just stay here or if the OP would change the title of this thread to accommodate all these other technologies to something along the lines of Car Technologies.

•••
•••
•••
I've got
dryvless dot com
dryvrless dot com

•••
zijiazulin.com (self drive rental)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back