Domain Empire

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I bought this a couple of weeks ago and wasn’t going to post this but I’m now the owner of:-

Augmented-Reality-com-logo.png

I’ve owned some amazing single word domains recent years and been involved in some big deals (both buying and selling) but when I first started in domains in 2015 (8 years ago), it was the potential of VR/AR why I started investing and I used to look at VirtualReality dot com and AugmentedReality dot com like the stars in the sky (something I could never reach).

I don’t usually like investing in long domains, but there are exceptions and if AR goes on to be the revolutionary tech as tipped, I think skies the limit on the potential on what this domain can achieve and I look at past domain sales in similar length to AugmentedReality like VacationRentals dot com ($35m), PrivateJet dot com($30.18m), HealthInsurance dot com ($8.13m), CarInsurance dot com ($49.7m).

Interested to hear thoughts but If you comment please don't type the domain out in full.

Last edited:
•••
ARStore_com in my account

Last edited:
•••
Latest addition to the portfolio. Started negotiations back in February. Happy to own it.

dNwgB3I.jpg

DGolc8u.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Sold ARcreator(.)com 6K sedo make offer

•••
Escrow just closed on keyword+AR - $2500, not my ideal price but still a fantastic ROI, 27,677.78% to be precise :). I'll publish the name at a later date.

I have a dev project on the go and needs must.

•••
Just sold PureAR_com for mid xxx The bootstrapped developer actually offered more but I got to research his work and it is very promising so I gave him a discount for some valuable word of mouth promotion as he is active in the AR meetup community. I think the name will make a difference.

Last edited:
•••
I had a $500 offer on:

a/u/g/m/e/n/t/a/b/l/e/s .c/o/m

•••
Took a little break away from domaining but off the top of my head I know I have these 10 .coms (unless I have forgot to renew any lol):

AR Arcade
AR Slots
AR Pinball
AR P@rnography
AR Webcam
Fashion AR
Theater AR
Tattoo AR
Filters AR
Augmented Movies

•••
Augmented Reality heavily mentioned and on display in Apple's WWDC 2023! That Apple Vision Pro is impressive and safe to say an AR first glasses.

AR has already been rising... this will only catapult it!!!! Let's get this thread active again... post some AR / Augmented reality related names.

•••
News google
I watched the whole thing live.. they mentioned AR, but never mr or xr imo.. anyways I have mixed feelings but overall good that apple is out in the open with it's plans..
Someone on twitter nailed it by saying this is not a Meta competitor.. it's a Varjo competitor

•••
SOLD

Domain: AR/Bet/.com
Price: $49,995

Date: 06/13/23
Source: DomainGang.com
Venue: Sedo

(not my sale)

•••
Had 2 offers on ARShowroom.com ($90 and $500)

•••
livear.com 2.500 USD sedo sale not mine:xf.wink:

Mine. :)

Circled back to both parties who tabled offers, one was non responsive, asked the other for their very best and the rest is history. Was Sedo Escrow and not a marketplace sale.

Last edited:
•••
Just acquired a cheeky one

ARGoggles [.com]

•••
Acquired

AugmentedRealityGlasses [.com]

•••
Subjot offered the DN to me last year for $2500

but at that moment in time I was dying with cancer and didn't think I'd be around to enjoy it.

I'm happy to be alive and near closing a ll.com for over a mil - I honestly don't care about VR or AR domaining is just a pass time for me.

I've nothing to prove in this business /

Good luck guys with AR/VR/Holo

FX

•••
ARforkids sold - 350$. Not so high but money is money ;)
Enduser sale.

•••
•••
ARDesigner{.}com

Last edited:
•••
Considering how long I've been in this game, wish I had a load more than i do :xf.smile:

ArcadeAR
ARRoulette
TabletopAR
DesktopAR
ARPlanet

•••
•••
latest acquisition

DigitalAR||com

Last edited:
•••
Just got a mail from metavision.com that the new AR Headset Meta 2 is now shipping for developers at $949/headset.

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 9.47.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 9.47.21 PM.png

Last edited:
•••
Sold AugmentedRealityHealth(.)com 450$ outbound negotiations

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back