Domain Empire

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Anyone getting offers yet?

•••
•••
Fox Sports Australia have developed a world first Augmented reality app that will allow fans to interact with the Great Race this weekend and also have some fun with family and mates by setting lap times on a virtual Mount Panorama. Trevor Long takes a quick look through the features of the app.

•••
Fox Sports Australia have developed a world first Augmented reality app that will allow fans to interact with the Great Race this weekend and also have some fun with family and mates by setting lap times on a virtual Mount Panorama. Trevor Long takes a quick look through the features of the app.

Used it today and pretty cool you get to drive a race car around bathurst .I will be glad when they remove the marker needed to set it up

•••
Had 2 offers on ARShowroom.com ($90 and $500)

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I noticed if anyone interested arclowns.com available for reg

After all the clown craze at moment i rego clownpurge.com had over 500 uniques last two days alone

•••
•••
CosmeticsAR - MakeupAR - ARmakeup .coms

Ladies, this AR app wants to apply your makeup for you

In the future, women will be able to use augmented reality to beautify themselves without makeup. A Japanese company is working to bring that future to the present.

TeleBeauty is an app developed by Shiseido, Microsoft Japan and Skype for Business. It's aiming to bring cosmetics to telecommunication, using technology to apply augmented reality makeup to women's faces who work from home.

Shiseido is hoping to aid businesswomen who regularly conference call from home, helping them avoid the makeup application process for 15 minutes of Skype conversation.

Read more: https://www.cnet.com/news/ar-augmented-reality-app-makeup-microsoft-skype/

•••
My AR portfolio, xxx are bids.

indiaAR.com xxx
ARhuds.com xxx
ARhmds.com
ARdressup.com
ARp@[email protected]
realtimeAR.com
educationalAR.com
ARconverter.com
ARimplant.com
ARjournalism.com
ARstorytelling.com xxx
internetofAR.com
augmentedrealitypro.com xxx
augmentedreality4U.com
augmentedreality.eu xxx
augmentables.com xxx
augmentedrealityplay.com
augmentedrealitydevices.com xx

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
not sure where they will go with they branding as they are playing with MR &AR
but they are working on TableTop games

http://www.castar.com/

Decided to go for based on this info:

AR TableTop Games (.com)
AR TableTop Gaming (.com)
MR TableTop Games (.com)
MR TableTop Gaming (.com)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Real Estate AR com

I like that you took a chance with realestatear.com

As a link it looks ugly but if you capitalized AR looks great

RealEstateAR.com

I figured the ending vowel E with the starting vowel A would be an issue.

So long story short I reg

CorporateAR.com

Very very surprised this wasnt taken especially if when corporationVR.com was taken.

"Should I use my personal AR for business?"

"Nah why waste your data plan? Why not use your CORPORATE VR?";)

•••
trying to build a site not easy for me but I think the name works well Augmentedshop.com

•••
CosmeticsAR - MakeupAR - ARmakeup .coms

Ladies, this AR app wants to apply your makeup for you

In the future, women will be able to use augmented reality to beautify themselves without makeup. A Japanese company is working to bring that future to the present.

TeleBeauty is an app developed by Shiseido, Microsoft Japan and Skype for Business. It's aiming to bring cosmetics to telecommunication, using technology to apply augmented reality makeup to women's faces who work from home.

Shiseido is hoping to aid businesswomen who regularly conference call from home, helping them avoid the makeup application process for 15 minutes of Skype conversation.

Read more: https://www.cnet.com/news/ar-augmented-reality-app-makeup-microsoft-skype/

Thanks for this info.

ARBlush.com
BlushAR.com
PrettyAR.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back