NameSilo

Selling "Asq" iPhone and Android | Anonymous Social Networking App

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asq | Anonymous Discussion Platform on iOS and Android | w/ Original Source Code!
Ask questions, start a topic or join discussions - anonymously! This app gives users the ability to anonymously ask and answer questions with a large online community of users from across the world!

What's for auction:

- iOS App

- Android App

- Server backend

- Website (asq-app.com)

- Professional lawyer written Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

App Features:

-Create posts, answer to post, comment on answers

-Vote posts/answers/comments

-Push notifications for answers/comments

-Points system: Every user gains/loses points when his content gets rated (score is displayed in the app)

-Search function

-Slide out menu

-Modern, clean design

-Administrator is able to ban users

-Users can flag/report content

-Posts/answers/comments with -10 score get deleted automatically

-Administrate all your content (posts, answers, comments)

- SSL encrypted server connection

- tag-system. Users add 1-3 tags to their post, by searching for tags they can filter posts they’re interested in

- Initially 20 posts are loaded, app automatically loads new content before you’ve scrolled to the bottom. (fast loading times, better performance without any delay)

- Attach images to your post (thumbnail on post-page + detail page with full image and ability to enlarge/minimize image)

- Spam filter with forbidden words

- Time-based spam-filter: Only 3 comments can be posted per minute, only one post can be created per minute (easily adjustable for the admin)

- Pages, Top Rated, Most Discussed, My Top Rated, My Most Discussed, and list all or only your own posts by best rating/most comments

Hosting costs for running this app is only about $25 to $40 a month, can be scaled up as user base grows. Thehttp://asq-app.com website can be hosted on any standard shared hosting account.

The app developer will help transfer all app contents and website files onto your hosting accounts.

This auction is available on Flippa: https://flippa.com/6227323-asq
I'm brokering this app on behalf of my German business partner who will help you transfer the app and all files over to your accounts if you win the auction (he speaks perfect English and German).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back