NameSilo

Are you now planning your domain portfolio for a post pandemic future?

Located in General Domain Discussion, started by TheBaldOne, Feb 23, 2021 at 12:41 PM

Replies:
Views:

?

Are you planning a post pandemic portfolio?

1. Yes

1 vote
    25.0%
  2. No

2 votes
    50.0%
  3. Not relevant to my portfolio

1 vote
    25.0%
  4. Don't think the pandemic will ever end

0 votes
    0.0%
Total: 4 vote(s)
  1. TheBaldOne

TheBaldOne Top Contributor VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

With the now apparent rollout and efficacy of vaccines against the Covid-19 virus in both Israel and the UK (and assuming it continues elsewhere) are you as a domainer now re-evaluating your portfolio and investments?

Obviously if the vaccines continue to be effective, as they seem presently to be, then tourism and travel domains as well as hospitality and event domains will likely rise significantly in value over the coming months. Also it is possible that some domains will likely stagnate or even possibly fall in value in the medium term, these might be expected to be domains around sanitation, home working, etc.. (I personally think these will likely rather stagnate than fall in value.)

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

Everyone is planning speculating here all the time. Post pandemic means all over business as usual. I think differently with travel. We must have what others want or cull.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice