IT.COM

Are Security Domains Worth Investing On?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tim Hastings

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I'm currently a newbie in the world of domaining and i would highly appreciate your advice on this few curiousity of mine.
- are security domains worth investing on?
- will adding of numbers to such domains e.g (360security. com) reduce the domain's sale value?
- what is the best arrangement of alphanumeric domains?
is it NLLL.com? (360domaing. com)
or LLN.com? (domaining360. com)
Thanks in anticipation.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome, personally I think if you are familiar with security stuffs and you know who could be your target client then it's ok to develop your own niche and generally it depends on your matching if the cryptosecurity.com hasn't yet been registered I would have it.

Last edited:
•••
Hi and welcome to NP!

Here is a link to some recent reported sales on namebio

https://namebio.com/?s==YTNwQTN4YjM

Don't base your decision only on these sales. It's a starting point. Do your own research when investing YOUR money.:xf.smile:

I'm not big on mixing numbers with keywords but again this is something you need to research and figure out if it's worth investing in for you. Imo

Last edited:
•••
Security is surely a thing going forward.. but read, read, read before you spend, spend, spend

•••
Welcome @Tim Hastings,

Security domains are good but note that not every name sell. You can learn a lot here.

•••
@Tim Hastings I have SaveBreach.com in case you are interested :)

They are worth it. 360security.com for instance maybe of worth, since there is an amazing security team - Qihoo360, who might for example acquire that as an end user. There is huge scope.

But if you are unsure and not aware about infosec, I suggest to stay away because it's highly niche specific IMO. If you don't know deeply about technical aspects of security (even I don't know a lot really), then I don't think it's a good idea if you ask.

•••
And yeah, feel free to join my Reddit sub, Reddit.com/r/InfosecInsiders to know more about infosec :)

That might help you in your security domain hunting with keywords ^_^

•••
Back