NameSilo

Are Security Domains Worth Investing On?

Located in Domain Beginners, started by Tim Hastings, Mar 28, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. Tim Hastings

Tim Hastings Established Member

Hi, I'm currently a newbie in the world of domaining and i would highly appreciate your advice on this few curiousity of mine.
    - are security domains worth investing on?
    - will adding of numbers to such domains e.g (360security. com) reduce the domain's sale value?
    - what is the best arrangement of alphanumeric domains?
    is it NLLL.com? (360domaing. com)
    or LLN.com? (domaining360. com)
    Thanks in anticipation.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Jimmysun

Jimmysun Established Member

Welcome, personally I think if you are familiar with security stuffs and you know who could be your target client then it's ok to develop your own niche and generally it depends on your matching if the cryptosecurity.com hasn't yet been registered I would have it.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  3. Donavan

Donavan Established Member

Hi and welcome to NP!

Here is a link to some recent reported sales on namebio

https://namebio.com/?s==YTNwQTN4YjM

Don't base your decision only on these sales. It's a starting point. Do your own research when investing YOUR money.:xf.smile:

I'm not big on mixing numbers with keywords but again this is something you need to research and figure out if it's worth investing in for you. Imo

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  4. cooljub

cooljub Established Member

Security is surely a thing going forward.. but read, read, read before you spend, spend, spend

5. Furquah

Furquah Brand Ambassador INDIA Epik.com Staff VIP

Welcome @Tim Hastings,

Security domains are good but note that not every name sell. You can learn a lot here.

6. Save Breach

Save Breach Established Member

@Tim Hastings I have SaveBreach.com in case you are interested :)

They are worth it. 360security.com for instance maybe of worth, since there is an amazing security team - Qihoo360, who might for example acquire that as an end user. There is huge scope.

But if you are unsure and not aware about infosec, I suggest to stay away because it's highly niche specific IMO. If you don't know deeply about technical aspects of security (even I don't know a lot really), then I don't think it's a good idea if you ask.

7. Save Breach

Save Breach Established Member

And yeah, feel free to join my Reddit sub, Reddit.com/r/InfosecInsiders to know more about infosec :)

That might help you in your security domain hunting with keywords ^_^

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice