IT.COM

discuss Is "0" really that bad in numeric domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

J9

Top Member
Impact
We all know that 4 is bad number.

But I don't have much knowledge why 0 is considered bad. Actually according to my research 0 at end is better than any random number. Still people prefer other number than 0.

What are your thoughts regarding this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
088850.com just sold for $888 sedo OMG it had two zeros ..lol

anyone looking to sell there N domains with 0 cheap drop me a pm

FX

I have 09930, from what I've read 0 means nothing in China. So when I look at this I see 993 protected by nothing, meaning front and back 0's.

If 088850 sold for $888.00 which is 6N's, should be some value in my 5N.. :D

•••
I don't know if it I am just stupid, or really like 0s, but many of my domains end in a 0. CN860 & BJ690 (com), for example. They may not be worth anything now, but I'm hoping they will in the future. The same goes with numerics, mine seem to end in 0 too many times.
I like '0' at the end.

•••
I missed out big on getting a few dot co like 00001,00002 up to 9 by a few hours when the big NC dot co sale was on so I'm bummed about that if zeros take, off but i snagged a lot of others with zeros so who knows what this crazy numeric niche will bring us in 2016.

I see a few 4n dot co are selling so 5n should have its time eventually I'm hoping anyhow!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back