IT.COM

Numeric Chines market

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sellercunha

Established Member
Impact
I Observed several 6N.com having (4) and (0) Random being sold will ¥ 10,000.00 RMB (approx USD $ 1,6k)

Numeric Chinese market in high 4N, 5N everyone knows.
6N, 7N, 8N begin to be taken quite ...
I'm confused, clarification will be grateful!
In Western forums avoid buying domain with numbers (4) and (0) 4.cn prices are very high.
all we know number 8 is valuable.
numerical combinations Which really have value?

Health to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It depends on the combination. Sometimes the 4'S are okay.

Btw, where did you see the sales?

•••
Hi, Evirtual1

Very enlightening! Fantastic your help !!! I appreciate very much your great help !!!
I wish you much success !!!

•••
Hi, Mahognay_Consulting

Thank you!I Seen in 4.cn. Site of Chinese domain sales.

•••
In China, a lot of companies even some government agencies use the phone number such as 400-xxx-xxxx.
For example, the Baidu.com, China's largest website,their phone number is 400-890-0088.You can register
some domains like that, such as 400890.com or 400008.com etc.I think it have great value.

•••
Hi, Evirtual1

Very enlightening! Fantastic your help !!! I appreciate very much your great help !!!
I wish you much success !!!

Thanks also, I really do suggest going through all the numeric threads, there are snippets of great info in most of them. Even now there are many great "pattern style" names for the taking !

•••
Hi, Andy Dexter

Thank you! I did not know this information, very useful!

•••
Hi, Evirtual1

Very complete your opinion! Proved to be a subject expert. Congratulations again !!! My admiration for extensive knowledge and willingness to share it !!! A great week!

•••
All we can do is read and share what we know, cheers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back