Dynadot

Are 4-6 letter dictionary word .ca domains of any worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Archangel

randypendleton.comTop Member
Impact
I don't invest in domains often, as ther business has burned me a billion times. But I saw something recently that got me wondering: How valuable are .ca domains? I found quite a bit of 4-6 letter dictionary words (most generics) that I was thinking about acquiring but to be honest, I don't know just how valuable they really are. Could anyone give me some insight? They are obviously worth more to Canadians but seeing as how close of ties Canada and the USA have-not to mention we share the same borders-I'm thinking they might have some value worth acquiring these for. Any thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.ca domains

IMHO, .ca domains are valuable and I have sold a few. Part of their downfall is that you must meet Canadian residency or business interest requirements to own a .ca domain.

•••
Yeah, so you are only appealing to the canadian market when selling a .ca, which I feel is a huge disadvantage.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back