Dynadot

question Is holding dictionary word domain in .tw extension worth it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainNameFlow

Established Member
Impact
I have 3 dictionary domains in .tw extension parked on sedo. They get double digit traffic < 50 in a month. They are about to expire. Looking at namebio I don't see any recent sales activity since itjobs.tw was sold last year. Please share your thoughts about renewing these domains. Please share any links or threads if this has been already discussed in the past. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If it's a Most common and popular used dictionary word, keep it
but in 99% just drop it

•••
I have quite a few single word .coms and they are worthless. Unless they are the single form of the word or maybe the plural, very commercial with good end users, and short, then they are not worth it, even for .coms

•••
I have quite a few single word .coms and they are worthless. Unless they are the single form of the word or maybe the plural, very commercial with good end users, and short, then they are not worth it, even for .coms
Are they long or non-used?

•••
Are they long or non-used?
Both?? I dropped tons, I had more. I still have some I will keep.

The ones I am selling / will eventually drop (.coms) are:
Ones ending in like - biblike, valleylike, lawnlike, businesslikeness, dolphinlike (thought Im keeping others)
Ones that I thought could have uses and now im not so sure - repasted, outsnoring, airphobia.

Im sure I will reluctantly give up the others at a later date!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back