domains AQS.com closes at $31,387

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
AQS.com closed at $31,387 on DropCatch and commenter AER came the closest in our guess the closing price post. Aer says February 27, 2021 at 8:41 am $34,500 Pretty decent price for the name at wholesale. The previous use was Air Quality Sciences.

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was only around 12k out 😉

Last edited:
•••
I am AER (info@c) please donate the 10 bucks to a someone in need! Was a lot of fun! Thanks

•••
I am AER (info@c) please donate the 10 bucks to a someone in need! Was a lot of fun! Thanks
Funny, look at the location of these three letters on the Keyboard. Easiest ever;

This is a better deal than $117,500, almi which i think you thought quote "250k name" nah

amicable pushback from a friendly :)

Last edited:
•••
I dont usually say this....

This is a "steal" imo :)

i stand by my 100k value forecast prediction for AQS.com
(also sounds like aqua")

Not to pick on you specifically, i just dont get the hate for this LLL.com name... Everyone says; they cant work this name; idk... Even acronym is easy work with.. All Quality Supply etc

Guess most LLL.com are better? ;)

Last edited:
•••
It was fun.... @equity78 should do it more often, good for his blogs engagement and helps sharpen our valuation skills

•••
Funny, look at the location of these three letters on the Keyboard. Easiest ever;

This is a better deal than $117,500, almi which i think you thought quote "250k name" nah

amicable pushback from a friendly :)
Hey, there is a difference between wholesale and retail prices. Almi was purchased by an end user, names on DC is assumed to be by domainers.

•••
Last edited:
•••
AQS.com closed at $31,387
I think it's too cheap more like reseller price.

•••
... Everyone says; they cant work this name; idk...
what they say about TEQcs.com

AQS is a great brand name no need acronyms etc.. AQS Enterprises sounds cool.

•••
•••
•••
It was fun.... @equity78 should do it more often, good for his blogs engagement and helps sharpen our valuation skills

I have done it Nick several times in the past.

•••
I have done it Nick several times in the past.
I need to keep my eyes open then.....
I get notifications now when you start a new blog so that should help :xf.smile:

•••
•••
good name and closed quite low but I guess it's what an investor can pay.

•••
•••
Back